Friday, May 2, 2014

Ronan is 8 months old... 9 months... 10 months old!! I guess it's been a while!

Ronan is growing like a weed and he seems to be learning some new trick everyday.  I definitely have had my hands full since he has become mobile!  And now he is walking like a champ, which really makes me nervous, but it is also a lot of fun.

pears, spinach, black beans, applesauce, parsnips,


Ronan's teeth at 8 months old

Eating:
All kinds of foods, such as pears, spinach, black beans, applesauce and parsnips.


I try to make the baby food, but I’d say so far it’s been about 50% homemade and 50% store bought.  At daycare, the will only do the prepackaged stuff, so I probably should bump up the homemade stuff at home.

I’m also a little unsure what is best for him, and I do research online but I find so many differing opinions that it’s hard to know what’s best.  So for now, I’m holding off until his 9 month appointment when I can discuss it with Ronan’s doctor.  And I totally know I’m being the overly paranoid new mom, but good nutrition is super important!

Milestones: He started walking at 10 months and now that is is approuching 11 months, he's getting really good at this walking stuff, watch him walk here:



XOXO

1 comment:

P!nky said...

He's so cute!!!