Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A boy and his dog - Ronan and Sawyer - BFF

My dogs, Charlie and Sawyer, have always been my babies. I adore them and I was a little concerned to see what would happen when I brought Ronan home. Would my dogs be super jealous of the new baby?

Charlie "my first born" fur baby started acting out while I was pregnant, around the time we started setting up Ronan's crib. Sawyer is very happy-go-lucky, but needs to be center of attention. I happy to say the both dogs seemed to except our new addition without a lot of drama.

Charlie is still a little nervous around Ronan, but comes up and sniffs him. Sawyer, on the other hand, wants to be where ever Ronan is and finds him as kissable as I do. We try to prevent the dog from licking the baby, however he sneaks in plenty of kisses.

I wanted to share with you some of the photos I gotten of Ronan and Sawyer over the past few months, they are so cute together :)

baby and his dog photography photos cute pictures
maltese and baby photography photos cute pictures
dog kissing baby photography photos cute pictures
dog and baby sleeping together cute cuddly picture
puppy kissing baby boy cute picture
puppy love photography cute baby pictures
a boy and his dog cute pictures of a baby and his puppy
dog claims his baby picture cute baby feet picture
dog wearing sunglasses funny with kid picture
lots of snuggles dog and baby sleeping together cute picture

Follow me on instagram for more pictures!

XOXO

10 comments:

Whitney M. @ The Married Me said...

So many licks! He must be a licky dog in the first place? My dog doesn't lick that much. However some of those pictures are just precious! I love the one where they are both on their back with Sawyer paws up!

Faith said...

these pictures are gorgeous! you're doing so well with that camera of yours :)

i love hearing that the dogs are doing well with Ronan! i know that is often a concern with most dog owners when they have their first human baby(ies).

Dee Stephens said...

I love it!! They will become even better friends. Shelby gets so excited when she sees Buddy!

Life with J and J said...

Look at Ronan! He is growing so fast!!!

Love the pics of all 3 of your babies. Especially the most recent baby :-). Too cute!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That first photo is ADORABLE! These are great!

Ali @ Not All Dreams Are Free said...

Such gorgeous photos of Ronan and Sawyer. They'll have a special bond over the next few years :-)

Sarah Goodman said...

these are SO cute! i wish our pups would get near crue more often. you are so good at taking pictures. I'm a bit jelly!

Nat said...

Oh my gosh these are so sweet!! our dog still isn't sure how she feels about the baby!

Kristin said...

Love all these photos!!

Marie said...

He is just too cute!

- Marie (All Things Marie)
candidlymarie.com