Wednesday, September 25, 2013

It's always nice to have something to look forward to!

Time is flying by so fast!  Even though I'm still on maternity leave and I should have all the time in the world, everyday is gone in the blink of an eye.  I really wish I could freeze time and just stay here for a while longer.  I love having a little baby and Ronan is growing so fast.  I want to enjoy every second and I know I shouldn't be stressing about it going by too fast - which I'm trying to do but it's challenging.

So instead of dwelling on how fast time is going by, here are some of the things I'm looking forward to!

This weekend we are going to see Ronan's future wife - if all goes according to my masterplan :)

Pregnant BFFs picture
Pregnant BFFs!
My friend, Ashley, who I've been friends with middle school, had her baby girl less than 2 weeks after I had Ronan.  I can't wait to finally meet her baby girl and see her!

This weekend is also the season finale of Breaking Bad...

barking bad picture funny breaking bad

I love this show so much and I can't wait to see how it ends.  Charlie and Sawyer were good sports for their nerdy mom :)   Charlie would definitely be Walt and Sawyer would be Jesse - told you I'm a nerd!

It's supposed to be 80 tomorrow, but the leaves are already beginning to change colors...

Beautiful fall day autumn fall September Minnesota priorlake fall colors
Fall in Minnesota - 2012
I love the beautiful Autumn and I'm hoping I can get some pretty photos when they are in full effect this year!

I also love Halloween and dressing up, and I'm really looking forward to finding a cute costume for Ronan!

via PB
I mean what's cuter than a baby in a Halloween costume!  I just have to figure out what he should be!

What are you looking forward to?


XOXO

8 comments:

Life with J and J said...

Oh that's a cute picture of you and your friend. I love the fall seasonal change. It is so beautiful out.

Elle Sees said...

that pic cracked me up so hard!! too cute.

Sarah Alway said...

Oh my gosh, they are obviously a match made in heaven! Love this. I hope the first date goes well. :-)

Sarah @ Life As Always

Dee Stephens said...

I just got Shelby's costume last Friday.
I actually bought it off Craigslist b/c the one I wanted was upwards of $50 and kids wear them once!
She's going to be a lobster!

Sarah at Midwest Pillowtalk said...

i cant figure out what crue should be either! but they sure will be cute!

Ashley @ Words About Waverly said...

Newest follower here! Your little one is so cute and I am so excited to follow along!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I can't wait to see what costume you pick for him!

Libbie Doyle said...

I have a tummy pic with my bestie like that :). Although you look wayyyy cuter :).