Monday, June 3, 2013

Pregnancy Log - 33 weeks pregnant

Baby Bump - 32 Weeks belly picture
Baby Bump - 33 Weeks 
Total weight gain/loss: about 26lbs

Maternity clothes?  Still wearing a mix, I’m surprised at how many on my non-maternity shirts still fit.  I guess they were long and stretchy enough to still work, hopefully I’m not stretching them out too much!

Stretch marks? Nada

Sleep:  My little guy seems to have a habit of doing a little kick-boxing when I lay down to go to bed, and sometimes after I get up in the night.  But sounds like that is pretty typical, and I’m still sleeping pretty well, so definitely not complaining!

Gestational diabetes update: My dietitian says I don’t have to check in with her anymore unless more than two post meal blood sugars above 140 and two morning, fasting blood sugars above 95.  So everything seems to be under control.  I still feel like my blood sugars are all over the place, they will drop dramatically within an hour when I’m doing nothing, but since they have been mostly in goal range, I don’t have to worry quite so much.

Best moment this week:  This weekend I had a family wedding, and it was great to see everyone and weddings are always a good time.  Sunday was a gorgeous day and we finally were able to do some yard work which was much needed because we are having a party this weekend.  I was soooo tired after and my feet and back hurt, but it was nice being outside and feeling like we got something done.

Miss Anything?   I haven’t gotten highlights since before I found out I was pregnant.  My doctors have said it’s fine to get them after the 1st trimester, but I’ve waited this long so I figure what’s another month and a half.  But I am looking forward to getting my hair did… it needs it!

Movement:  All the time

Food cravings:  Still the sweet stuff, unfortunately

Have you started to show yet:  Big time

Gender prediction:  He’s definitely a boy

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In, but getting shallower

Wedding rings on or off?  On

Symptoms:  I get leg cramps sometimes, especially in the middle of the night.  A few times I’ve gotten a few Charley horses which hurts super bad, but only for a short time.  I’ve taken Tums before bed, and the extra calcium seems to prevent them.

I also noticed shoes that are normally pretty loose were not so loose anymore.  Maybe it was because I was on my feet a lot on Sunday (they were killing me Sunday night), hopefully they don’t turn into Kim Kardashian’s pregnancy feet, yikes!  I’m not quite ready to give up heels all together either!  And I still paint my toes, although it’s not as easy as it used to be.

Looking forward to:  My friends are throwing me a baby shower this weekend and I’m very excited for that!  We are also having a party at our house, so it should be an eventful weekend!

One more bump shot - with my mama :)

XOXO



20 comments:

Sarah at Midwest Pillowtalk said...

you look so beautiful! and i love the scenery from wherever you are at.
happy to hear that the GD is all under control. and no stretch marks?! amazing!
i am having HORRIBLE leg cramping. i found that sleeping with a pillow under my shin/ankles has helped quite a bit! im glad youre finding relief with the tums!

Life with J and J said...

You look awesome as usual. Have a fabulous time at your shower!

lisabttc.com said...

Beautiful pics! You and your hubby are so cute! I'm glad your sugars are mostly in the goal range! That's great! Not much longer now, momma! :-)

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

u r GLOWING - and ur Mom is ADORABLE!!! - and you and your hubby make the PERFECT looking couple - can NOT wait to see ur baby shower! - your a LUCKY LUCKY girl with no stretch marks! - ur ALL belly

P!nky said...

You look so lovely lady! And your husband posing is tooo cute!

Hope the cramps go away for you soon!

DeAnna Stephens said...

Looking good!Be sure to take pictures and blog about your shower!

Nat said...

That picture of you and your mom is so cute! You look great! I hope the heat isn't too bad where you are- the heat is making my feet swell so it's pretty much only sandals and flip flops for me these days.
Have so much fun at your shower this weekend!

Carolyn said...

You look SO ADORABLE!! :) So glad to hear that you're getting the sugar levels under control! YAY!

Sarah and Stewart said...

I have always wondered about getting hair color while pregnant... so you can have it after the first trimester, technically? I am not a natural blonde... whatever will I do?! :-)

Sarah @ Life As Always

That Brunette One said...

You look amazing x

Ally said...

That's a long time not to get your hair "did!" I've continued to get highlights through this pregnancy and my last one, and thankfully my OB had no concerns about that.....bc my hair is so greasy without a little bleach!

You look great, and I'm glad your pregnancy is going so well....we're in the home stretch!

Faith said...

You look so, so amazing! Pregnancy suits you!

Glad that your sugar levels are under control. That's great news.

Have the best time at your shower.

Happy 33 weeks!

Mrs. Match said...

so glad to hear the GD is under control. You look amazing!

I have to tell ya-so on Mother's Day, at 37 weeks exactly, Piglet gave me my one and only stretch mark...and I had him the next day. The lil bugger!! I hope your lil guy doesn't do that to you. But I guess I shouldn't complain about one, and it's nothing compared to my ugly c-section scar. :-( Keep up with that coconut oil girlie! You're in the home stretch now!!

Michaela said...

Loving your nails! And you are gorgeous!

Elle Sees said...

beautiful! and so glad to hear it's going well!

Charlotte Dorian said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy.

I love your blog.

I was just wondering how you made that pregnancy announcement (US magazine) since I can't seem to figure it out.

Thanks,

Charlotte from Denmark!

Charlotte Dorian said...

Hi.
I love your blog!!
Addicted.

I was wondering how you made the pregnancy announcement (US magazine) since I can't seem to figure it out anywhere.

Charlotte from Denmark

JANICE G said...

so great your clothes still fits! :)

the STYLE Fringe BLOG
http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

Marie a la Mode said...

You look gorgeous! You're glowing!!

Hannah said...

your toenails are so pretty and you have such a cute little bump!