Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Pregnancy Log - 32 weeks pregnant

pregnant belly 30 weeks baby bump babybump picture
Baby Bump - 32 Weeks 
Total weight gain/loss: about 25lbs

Maternity clothes?  Still wearing a mix

Stretch marks? Nope, and my doctor said I might be past the point where people start to get them if they are going to get them…!  I’m hoping that’s the case!

Sleep:  Sleeping pretty well, a few nights I manage to sleep through the night without getting up, but I usually have to at least once or twice, but not more than that.

Dreams:  I used to have crazy pregnancy dreams, but I haven’t in the last few months.  I wonder if that is more an early pregnancy thing?

Best moment this week:  It was Memorial Day weekend but the weather was crap… rainy, cold and very windy the entire weekend, but we did get a lot done on the baby’s room.  Logan finished painting, we got the crib set up and did a little shopping for some décor.  We didn’t end up doing the stripes, but I really like the way it turned out.  I’ll share pictures soon, but it’s still not done.

Miss Anything?   I’ve cut out a lot of snack foods that are lower ranking on the cravings scale.  I’ve wanted sweets since I’ve been preggers, when I’m normally more of a salty snacker.  Maybe it’s because I can still have nuts and stuff, which are more like chips than an apple is like ice cream.  Anyways, I used to love jalapeno popper cheese curls, and while they are still good, I had one serving (I counted out 13, which is luckier than 15 which equals one serving) with my dinner the other night.  My blood sugar was alright, but I did a bunch of jumping jacks after I ate.  I ate the same meal again (wild rice burger) except without the pita pocket, and switch ice cream with peanuts for the cheese curls and skipped the jumping jacks, and my blood sugar was the same.  So I’d rather have the ice cream and skip the chips/crackers.

Movement:  Lots!

Food cravings:  I have always craved sweets, but not it seems to be the rich & sweet stuff, like ice cream and chocolate.

Have you started to show yet:  Yes, I even get some “you must be getting close” comments

Gender prediction:  He’s definitely a boy

Labor Signs: Nothing yet

Belly Button in or out? Flat to a little out

Wedding rings on or off?  On

Symptoms:  Overall I feel pretty good, still tired, sore back and ribs, but can’t really complain.

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Pretty happy, but stress definitely affects my blood sugar.

Looking forward to: I have a family wedding this weekend that should be fun!  Not sure what I’m going to wear though….

XOXO


19 comments:

Sarah at Midwest Pillowtalk said...

you are totally adorable.
and this past week has definitely been when my stretch marks showed up! BOOOO

Nat said...

Looking good- can you believe how close you're getting?! So glad to hear that your doc said you're past the stretch mark time frame- maybe that means I am too.

P!nky said...

Mmmm I'm craving ice cream and I'm not even prego!

As always you look beautiful :)!

xoxo

Life with J and J said...

You look great! How are things coming along with your nursery? Got pics to share? I am sure it'll look fabulous!

DeAnna Stephens said...

looking great!

Emmy said...

You look great, and so happy too:) I was not that stylish during my three pregnancies, unfortunately:P

Sarah @ Life, Love & Dinner said...

That ice cream looks so good! I can't get enough cold treats right now! I'm usually a salty snack kinda girl but now that I'm pregnant, it's sweets all the way. You look great!

Marie a la Mode said...

These photos are so cute!! Glad you're feeling good!

Michaela said...

You look wonderful, love the last shot, what a cute doggy!

Carolyn said...

You look so cute! :) And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the puppy pics too. So cute!

Kate said...

Giiiiirl! You look amazing!! Love the pup in your pics. Hope you continue to feel well. And I'm with ya, the dreams definitely disappear... although I did have 1 random dream recently that our boy came 1 month early. Scary!

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

sorry i haven't been reading my blogs - but omg u look AMAZING! - and NO stretch marks *jealous* - you cherish every moment babes!

erica said...

You are the cutest!!! xx

Sarah and Stewart said...

Well you are looking gorgeous as always! Strange that you had lots of pregnancy dreams in the beginning but then they tapered off. I want to see photos of the nursery!

Sarah @ Life As Always

Style-Delights said...

You look gorgeous! Lucky you to not have stretch marks!!:-) Hope you are having a wonderful day!
-Jyoti
Style-Delights Blog

Seagull said...

YOu look great! I hope that is true about stretch marks b/c mine have stayed away so far!

Kristin said...

Looking Gorgeous girl!

Elle Sees said...

i feel like it's flying by! for your readers, anyway! you look glowing as usual!!

PixelHazard said...

Aww can't wait. I'm at 21 weeks and super excited


x. Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |