Monday, April 22, 2013

Pregnancy Log - 25 through 27 weeks pregnant

pregnant belly 23 weeks baby bump babybump picture
26 weeks pregnant in South Beach
Sorry it’s been so long since I’ve posted, and after I had been so good about keeping up!

I was on vacation in South Beach and then busy catching up with work stuff, so working on my blog took a backseat.  But everything has been going great!

Total weight gain/loss: about 20lbs, I think

Baby is the size of a head of cauliflower
Maternity clothes?  I’m wearing a mix, although I still don’t have all that many maternity clothes.  Hopefully it gets warm soon so I can start wearing summer dresses because I think that will make things easier!

Stretch marks? Nope, keeping up with the coconut oil and I love how soft it makes my skin.

Sleep: I’m sleeping well, the thing that wakes me up the most is getting too hot.  But I’m a hot sleeper anyways, so I don’t know if it’s even a pregnancy thing, but I think that has something to do with it.

Best moment the week:   Being on vacation was awesome!  I'll try to do another post soon about it :)

Miss Anything?  It was definitely different being on vacation and not being able to drink, but I still didn’t miss it as much as I thought I would.  I did have a few virgin piña coladas and bloody marys, so that helped.

Movement:  I can feel him moving more, and the movements are much stronger feeling.  This past Friday and Saturday he was nonstop kicking me hard in the right side and it kinda hurt!  But definitely a cool feeling.

Food cravings:  Still loving the sweet stuff, chocolates, ice cream, apples, orange juice.  I've also really been loving salads.

Have you started to show yet:  I didn’t get any stranger comments about being pregnant until I was just about 25 weeks.  Soon after that while I was on vacation, pretty much everyone I saw commented on my bump, so it’s definitely obvious!  I thought maybe people just didn’t really say anything, but that is definitely not the case.

Gender prediction:  It's a boy!

Labor Signs: No, but it’s crazy to think how soon that could start !

Belly Button in or out?  It’s a little bit in, but almost flat now.

Wedding rings on or off?  On

Symptoms:  I wore compression socks on the airplane, but my feet still swelled.  It probably didn’t help that I was on my feet a lot right after the plane ride.  I thought I’d be able to wear my normal platform wedges, but I gave in the first day and got some flat sandals that were a lot cuter than the flip-flops I brought with me.

Looking forward to: My third trimester is almost here!  I have another doctor’s appointment on Friday, I’m taking my glucose test and hoping for good news.

Also, the weather in Minnesota has been so crappy, last Friday schools were cancelled and it's snowing AGAIN right now.  But it's supposed to get to the 70s by this weekend, and I'm really looking forward to that.  One more photo of our warm weather trip...

pregnant belly 26 weeks baby bump babybump picture
Loving the sun in Florida - 26 weeks pregnant

XOXO

15 comments:

Courtney B said...

That picture of you at the beach is absolutely STUNNING!! It needs to be framed!
I am getting so excited for you! time is going to fly now.. I thought this was when my pregnancy flew by!

Anonymous said...

Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice at the same time as you amend your
website, how could i subscribe for a weblog site?
The account helped me a appropriate deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your
broadcast offered brilliant clear idea

my web-site :: diets that work fast for women

Just Friends said...

Your Outfit and picture of you at the beach is absolutely STUNNING :)
***** Tubal Reversal *****

India said...

You look so pretty!

lisabttc said...

Great to see an update! I was just thinking of you!
Wow, awesome pics! You look amazing!!

Dee Stephens said...

I've been wondering where you've been! YOu've grown since your last post! You look amazing! Are you still having rib pain?

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

i love you got to do a babymoon - that's the 1 thing i'm SUPER excited about doing - haha

you still look amazing and HOORAY to no stretch marks!!!!

Susannah said...

What a gorgeous picture at the beach! So elegent and lovely! :-)

Carolyn said...

I LOVE that blue dress in that last picture! Details please. HAHA! :)

I can't believe you're close to the third trimester. CRAZY!!!!!

Life with J and J said...

Beautiful! Love the dress in your post. You look great in it. I had the same thing happen to my feet when I travelled. Thankfully, it improved the next day.

Sarah and Stewart said...

Congrats on almost getting to the third trimester! Your blue dress is so cute!

Betina Ross Idnay said...

Awww, you are such a lovely mom :)

xoxo,
Betina
The Boyfriend Project

Kristin said...

Looking gorgeous girl!

Mrs. Match said...

So jealous you guys got to go on a babymoon! We never were able to squeeze it in. You look amazing mama!

go go coconut oil! Keep it up! I'm at 35 weeks on Sunday and still none. Fingers crossed it keeps on working til the end!

Thank goodness for virgin bloody marys. Those are about the only virgin cocktail I like. The rest are too sweet for me, and without the alcohol to cut the sugar they're just too much for me.

Wait for 30 weeks plus, and you'll be getting sooo many more comments. In the last few weeks it's gotten kind of ridiculous! But I love it, and I will definitely miss the smiles and how chatty strangers are when they see my bump. :-)

Nat said...

You look great!! My swelling has been on and off for the past few weeks- I have good days and bad days depending on how much I've been on my feet. The third trimester is by far my favorite- I don't know if I'll be saying that in a couple of weeks but I love it so far.