Monday, March 18, 2013

Pregnancy Log - 22 weeks pregnant

22 weeks pregnant belly - baby bump picture
Yup, getting big!!!  22 weeks pregnant - just finished eating a bunch of Chinese food - I blame the rice :)
22 weeks - baby is the size of a papaya
22 weeks - baby is the size of a papaya
How far along? 22 weeks

Baby Size: Papaya (According to thebump)

Total weight gain/loss: about 12lbs 

Maternity clothes?  Still pretty much just working my normal wardrobe, not sure what I will want to wear this summer.  I did get a black, maternity, maxi dress for an upcoming vacation and to wear in the summer too.  I think maxi dresses are so cute in maternity pics.

Stretch marks? No, my mom didn’t get them so I’m hoping the books are accurate and it's all genetic... thanks mom!

Sleep:  Day light saving time really did a number on me; I was super tired this week. But I slept well - the belly isn’t getting too uncomfortable yet.

Dreams: I’m having a harder time remembering, but it seems to be a common theme that my baby talks to me.  

In one of my last dreams this week, my baby was brand new and talking, which I was sort of proud of, sort of thinking it was weird and sort of acting like it was normal.  I was at a wedding or something and I don’t think my little guy liked his babysitter and was telling me about it. And then my baby might have been flirting with Lucy Liu or something… again it wasn’t clear but definitely strange.  

Best of the week: Logan was out of town for work this weekend so I spend the weekend with my mama.  We went to visit my grandma and grandpa and it’s always great to see them!  And then I spend the night at my mom’s and made me a virgin margarita (one of the things I’ve been missing most), guac (pretty much my favorite food ever) and we watched Chicago (one of my fav movies of all time). 
My Grandma and me 
Miss Anything?  I’m way overdue for highlights (see photo above!), but not sure if I should…  The ombre look is in, right?!

Movement:  Definitely feeling him more and more!

Food cravings:  Sweets

Have you started to show yet: Oh yeah!  I still haven’t had any strangers comment, but I don’t always wear skin tight clothes, so it’s harder to tell.

Gender prediction:  We know it's a boy!

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In, but getting flatter

Wedding rings on or off?  On

Symptoms:  My right rib hurts at the end of the day or if I eat a big meal.  I’m a little nervous because I googled it and it’s common but it normally happens in the 3rd trimester, so I’m hoping it doesn't get a lot worst.

Happy or Moody most of the time:  I've been in a good mood

Looking forward to: I have another ultrasound this week – this time I’m going with my mom and she’s very excited to get to see the baby.  Hopefully I’ll get some cute pictures!

XOXO

19 comments:

Faith said...

I love that your mom is going with you for your ultrasound this week! I'm sure that's going to be amazing for her.

Happy 22 weeks! You look so good and now I'm craving Chinese food :)

Mrs. Match said...

Yay, love that your bump is starting to show. You look beautiful!

I don't know what it is about pregnancy, but it just makes me crave chinese food! Must be all the salt.

Love the pregnancy dreams. I think I had one where my little guy talked really early too. I think he was telling me how to deliver him properly, from inside the uterus. Creepster!

I had so much rib pain and stretching from 20 weeks on-nothing excruciating, but definitely worse after a meal. I think it's pretty normal! Now it doesn't hurt too much, but I get a tightness, and I look down and I can see his little butt sticking up under the skin under my rib! Sooo cool. :-)

Angela said...

You're looking fab!!!! Xx

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

i SO look forward to these posts!!!! - u look AMAZING still and i bet all the way through!!! - girl i haven't got my hair done for SO LONG - and i say the same thing "ombre is in right?" haha

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

You look fantastic!!! Glad you are feeling well!

Sarah and Stewart said...

Okay now you've popped out a bit! You look absolutely gorgeous. And I adore that picture of you and your grandma. :-)

Dee Stephens said...

GIRL!!! I had terrible rib pain during my 2nd trimester. You might remember?? I thought I had gallbladder issues.
It started when I would eat meals that weren't so great for me. I had all sorts of tests and everything!! I lived with a heating pads for months.
Finally one day?
It went away. Now that I look back at it I think it was stretching. I'm 5'4" and they say pregnancy is harder on shorter people.
How tall are you?

The Domestic Sweetheart said...

So cute!! I can't wait to see more pics. you look stunning :)

Adrienne said...

No stretch marks!?!?! Whhhhaaaa?? ;)

You are so stunning! And your little belly bump is adorable!!!!!

Two of my bset friends are pregnant now, but still only a few weeks ;)

I love this post! What a great idea to run by when he's 18 and off to college ;) A great trip down memory lane <3

Life with J and J said...

Looking good! Now I can tell you're pregnant and it looks GREAT on you!

Katie said...

You look great! Bump is definitely growing. :)

Carolyn said...

You look SO CUTE! I love the bump! :)

Tia said...

Pregnancy dreams are the craziest! It's so hard to rest well when you're brain is cranking out these crazy dreams, LOL! You look great.

P!nky said...

You need to stop looking so amazing! Seriously, you are glowing in your two top pictures!!!!

Guac is seriously my favorite food too. Pretty much it's own food group!

xoxo

Tights Lover said...

You're looking amazing! Sounds like you're doing well, too!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

My mom went with me to all my ultrasounds for my babies. Definitely special. Hope you get a good glimpse :) And hope you get some cute pictures too!

Anonymous said...

I'm 15 weeks pregnant and I actually asked my doctor yesterday about highlights and she said it's perfectly fine :) I had read online that it's fine because with a cap or foils the dye isn't actually touching your skin/scalp.

Nat said...

You look great!! I've been having the rib pain for the past few weeks- its awful. I'm not sure how much more discomfort I can take. Oh and I say go for highlights- my doc says highlights are fine it's when you dye your hair that sits on your head and that isn't the best.

lisabttc said...

Oh Jenny, look at you! You're such a cute preggo :-) You are popping now! I wish I was in as good of shape as you!
Oh my gosh, that dream is too funny! I love hearing pregnancy dreams! I should keep track of mine.
Cute pic with your grandma!