Monday, March 11, 2013

Pregnancy Log - 21 weeks pregnant

21 weeks - baby is the size of a pomegranate
21 weeks - baby is the size of a pomegranate
How far along? 21 weeks

Baby Size: Pomegranate - 10 1/2 inches, head to heel (According to thebump)

Maternity clothes?  I’ve still been wearing regular clothes but I think it’s time!  My regular clothes are getting uncomfortable, but I’d rather get non-maternity clothes like empire waist dresses, that I would still want to wear after I have the baby.  But I think I need to get some maternity clothes too!

Stretch marks? Nope, still lotioning up!

Sleep:  I was super tired this week, but I’ve been sleeping well.  And most nights I don’t have to get up in the night to bathroom, which I’m very happy about!  That probably won’t last though.  I’m a hard sleeper, and it’s hard for me to fall back asleep after I get up.

Dreams: I’ve been having crazy dreams and they have been clearer than before I was preggers.  I had one that I was making orange juice (something that I kinda crave) but mixing a cheese whiz type sauce and dishwater in with it.  But I thought it was great in the dream… hopefully I won’t start getting crazy cravings like that!

I also had a dream this week that I could see my baby boy’s face very clearly when he pressed it up against my skin.  So I reach into my belly (almost like it was a shirt) and pulled out the baby to see him.  He had super blonde hair and blue eyes and was tiny, and I remember thinking maybe he has light hair and eyes because he isn't finished cooking yet.  I tested out one of my top names on him but he was somehow complaining that I shouldn’t be taking him out yet.  He said he a stomach cramp so I put him back in my belly and got nervous – so I went to the doctors and thankfully the doctor said the baby was fine. 

Best moment this week: I was exhausted this week, so it’s been pretty low key.  My close girlfriend found out she’s having a girl!  Seems like everyone else has been having boys, so I’m calling dibs for my little guy :)

Miss Anything?  Blue cheese and margaritas 

Movement:  I'm feeling big movements now that are almost startling at times because they catch me off guard. But it's pretty cool!  My hubby also kinda felt some kicks, but they weren't the hard ones!

Food cravings:  Things with peanut butter, like peanut butter cup ice cream :)

Have you started to show yet: My belly has been growing fast these past few weeks, definitely showing now!

Gender prediction:  He's definitely a boy!

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? Still in 

Wedding rings on or off?  On

Happy or Moody most of the time:  I haven’t been moody or emotional at all lately… better knock on wood!

Looking forward to: I think we are getting close to picking a name.  I think I could narrow it down to two, and I think I know what name we’ll go with but it’s a big decision.  


21 weeks pregnant belly - baby bump picture

XOXO

23 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

Can't wait to hear the name! HOpefully, you'll share it with us!

P!nky said...

Awww you look soooooo beautiful! I love the blue dress and your bump so precious!

Aww lil baby pomegranate!

xoxo

Tia said...

You look great! I am a week or so ahead of you and I am also having a boy! Yay, for summer babies!!!

Marie a la Mode said...

Glad everything is going well for you in your pregnancy! You look radiant!!

April said...

LOVE your dress! Looking fabulous, Momma!!

Carolyn said...

I say this every week, but you look so dang cute! :) And that dream is CRAZY! HAHA

Sarah and Stewart said...

You are definitely starting to show, how exciting! You look great.

Angela said...

You look amazing, gorgeous dress and bump ;) xx

Alexa said...

So cute! I know a lot of boys this time around too. But my best friend is having another little girl...so they're out there! You look adorable!

Katy @ HaveYouHurd said...

My dreams are so vivid since I've gotten pregnant too. I dreamt pretty often before but now I dream ALL NIGHT and my dreams are so clear! I usually dream about people I've just met or only met once. So strange...

Good luck on name picking! It's fun when you have the name and you can start calling the little guy by it :)

Heather said...

Seriously where is that baby? You are TINY!

XO
Pearls & Paws

Nat said...

For the past few weeks I have been having the craziest dreams!! Are you going to share your name? We still can't narrow ours down- my husband is the one who's all over the place.

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

do u know my Mom HATES peanut butter - but when she was preggers with me that's ALL she craved - i obviously LOVE PB :o)

Tights Lover said...

You look amazing! Congrats on the pregnancy!

Chrissi said...

as uncomfortable as i got towards the end with my son, i have to tell you, i REALLY miss feeling him kick inside of me! treasure each jolt to your ribs ;) you look fabulous! XO

Val said...

Blue looks beautiful on you!!

cnoble1276 said...

Great update! And looking fabulous as ever =) I'm still in the nausea phase :( but hope it'll end soon. Have a great rest of the week =)

{The Perfect Palette} said...

Getting closer - I have twins who are now 7 months old (and a two and a half year old) so I feel like I've been pregnant for the good part of the past 3 years! Loving your pics!

Katie said...

You look great! Your dreams sound crazy!!

JANICE G said...

look forward to the name u picked!

the STYLE Fringe BLOG
http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

The Domestic Sweetheart said...

I love that dress!! You look so adorable :)

lisabttc said...

You are glowing, momma! You're doing great! I'm excited to hear what name you've picked :-)
Oh my gosh, the dreams can get so crazy! Mine have been getting more and more strange, LOL. I wish we could do without the scary/weird ones and have more nice ones. :-)
xo

Faith said...

You look incredible! You're glowing :)

I can't wait to know the name you decide on!