Monday, March 4, 2013

Pregnancy Log - 20 weeks pregnant

How far along? 20 weeks (already halfway there, crazy!)

20 weeks pregnant belly - baby bump pictureBaby Size: length of a banana (According to babycenter)


20 weeks - baby is the length of a banana
20 weeks - baby is the length of a banana
Total weight gain/loss: about 9lbs 

Maternity clothes?  Still no, wearing dresses and leggings 

Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep: We were a little busier this weekend, but I still managed to get a lot of sleep.  I'm still more sleepy than normal.

Miss Anything?  Not too much

Movement:  I’m starting to feel the baby more and the movements are getting bigger.  Logan still hasn’t felt the baby, but I think he should be able to soon.

Food cravings:  No big craving this week, although I’m really enjoying ice cream.

Have you started to show yet: Yes, I think it’s safe to say I’m definitely showing now.  I’m not sure if strangers would know 100%, and I’m looking forward to the first person I don’t know to comment on my belly.  I feel like then it will be validated.  

Gender prediction:  Confirmed it’s a boy last week :)

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In, but less so than before 

Wedding rings on or off?  On

Symptoms: I got a really bad bloody nose on Saturday.  I used to get them all the time as a kid so I had my nose cauterized and I haven’t had one sense.  I think they are gross, so hopefully it was a one time thing.

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy

Best moment this week:  We started our baby registry this weekend which was fun but a little overwhelming.   Thankfully, we had some awesome help!  Please let me know if there is anything you swear by! My grandma is going to make the baby a quilt, so we picked up a few things for the nautical nursery.


A few things for our boy's room we picked out along with a frame a friend gave me.

Looking forward to: I’m really excited to pick on the baby’s name, I hope we can decide on one soon.  I get a little frustrated trying to pick one so I get tired of talking about it when I feel like I'm not getting anywhere.  But I would love to have a name soon.  

XOXO

28 comments:

Lindsay @ Bella Cene said...

You look so cute! I can't wait to find out what you're going to name him :)

Nat said...

You look so good! We are no where close to picking a name!! It's driving me crazy- my husband just keeps saying the name is going to hit him one day. I did my registry last week- I'm going to do some upcoming posts about it this week.
I had one really bad bloody nose around 18-19 weeks and thankfully haven't had one since, so hopefully it was a one time thing for you too.

Dee Stephens said...

Register for the NoseFrida. Don't freak out when you see it. Much more gentle than the bulb and when you have a stuffy baby!

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

i CAN NOT wait for his name!!!

Marie a la Mode said...

You look so cute!!

Carolyn said...

Halfway!! :) Crazy! You look so cute... and you definitely have a baby bump now! I can't wait to see the adorable nautical nursery!

Mitha Komala said...

wow congrats on your pregnancy first of all! i know he will look so cute! >,<

Letters To Juliet

Mrs. Match said...

Love the nursery theme! That's going to be adorable. :-)

Sarah and Stewart said...

Love that dress you're wearing so much, and I adore the nautical baby boy stuff!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Awww you have such a cute bump!!

Eleanor at Mirror Of My World said...

love your dress jenny xx

P!nky said...

You are one of the cutest pregnant ladies ever!

LOVE the things you registered for, your lil boy is gonna have a great nursery!

:)

Katy @ HaveYouHurd said...

I love the nautical themed nursery!!! Congratulations on having a baby boy and don't worry...you guys will figure the name out! Boys names to me were much harder than girls.

Janna Renee said...

Awww! You are so cute! Well, actually...you are gorgeous. Yay for a baby boy!

Heather said...

So cute -it's baaarely a bump - just adorable!!!!! Love seeing how you feel each week ;)

XO
Pearls & Paws

cnoble1276 said...

You look fabulous! Love your blog. Congrats on your baby gender news also :)

Kristin said...

Looking amazing as always! love the shark

Rachel Lynne said...

You seriously are the most adorable pregnant person ever! You are looking great! And congrats on the boy :)

Courtney said...

Came across your blog from Katie's and had to follow. You are the CUTEST little preggo I've seen. Can't wait to see you on this journey =)

The Domestic Sweetheart said...

SO adorbable!! Love your blog, I'm following you on GFC :)

Hard Candy said...

PERFEKT!
OR CONGRATULATION!


I follow you now! and I will wait for you :)
http://www.hardcandyyyy.blogspot.com/

Val said...

You look super cute!!! Baby boys are the best!

Miss Angie said...

You're still so tiny! And I'm loving this nautical theme you have going on!

Nathan Moy said...

You're not really showing for 20 months, so that's good! lol Love the dress, it really hides the baby bump! But anyway, big congrats to you!! <3 So glad I clicked on your comment that led me back to your blog, your posts' contents are info and image juicy so expect to be seeing some regular comments from me. I've just uploaded my first ever outfit post from Paris Fashion Week! I would say it's Parisian-Provoking-Chic and I credit that to the Céline foulard printed flared trousers, I guarantee you'd be mega provoked ;)

xx The Provoker
http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/03/wide-pride.html

JANICE G said...

glad you are feeling happy most of the time~!

the STYLE Fringe BLOG
http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

Alexa said...

Ahh love the nautical theme for little boy! I love that we are so close and both having little boys! As far as the registry goes: Velcro Swaddles - seriously when you are bleary eyed at 2 in the morning these are a life-saver. A swing - Mila lived in hers the first 4 months and oh my gosh I could like get things done during the day or sleep! The Ergo - Just get it, it's comfy, allows you to be hands-free and my husband didn't mind wearing it either, super easy to go grocery shopping with...rather than fiddle with the carseat on the cart fiasco. Hope all else is going well!!! xo

shena said...

Wow, girl way to go... but 20 weeks is great! Keep going and have fun.

http://www.signs-of-pregnancy-week-by-week.com/20-weeks-pregnant.html

sheila said...

Wonderful...this is nice.