Monday, February 18, 2013

Pregnancy Log - 18 weeks pregnant

18 weeks pregnant - baby bump picture
How far along?  18 weeks
18 weeks - baby is the size of a bell pepper
18 weeks - baby is the size of a bell pepper

Baby Size: bell pepper (according to babycenter)

Total weight gain/loss: about 6lbs

Maternity clothes?  Maybe soon

Stretch marks? No

Sleep:  I’m still sleepy, and I can still sleep on my stomach.  I usually get up once to use the bathroom, which I dislike, but once is probably nothing :)

Best moment this week: On Valentine’s day, I felt the baby move for the first time!!!  We were at home watching a movie after dinner and then I felt the baby again when I went to bed.

Miss Anything?  I love blue cheese… and I haven't eaten any

Movement:  Yes!  First time I was sure it had to be the baby was at exactly 18 weeks.

Food cravings:  I really wanted Indian/Thai/curry on Valentine’s day and since then (but it’s more like I’m in the mood for it than a craving).

Have you started to show yet:  Yes, more people are able to tell but I don’t think people would be sure if they didn’t know me.

Gender prediction:  If I had to guess, I’d stick with girl, but I just want to know for sure.

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off?  On

Symptoms:  I’ve felt some movement, but otherwise no new symptoms.  The round ligament pain, leg cramps, and most of the nausea have went away.

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy

Looking forward to: Less than a week until I find out the gender, so excited!!!

Me & Logan - future parents.... and we don't even look nervous!
XOXO

14 comments:

Faith said...

Your son or daughter is going to be gorgeous!!

Happy 18 weeks!

Nat said...

You're still so tiny- you look great! Glad to hear most of your symptoms are gone! I've been feeling so good lately I forget I'm pregnant

Impulsive Addict said...

You guys will have a beautiful baby!!!! Congrats!! I can't remember if I told you on IG or not.

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

u guys got some good teeth - this kid is gonna be a looker!!!

ps pass it along - giveaway going on at my blog :o)

J and A said...

You guys are one hot couple! Love your outfits. And YAY for less than 1 week!!

Marie a la Mode said...

That's so cute you felt the baby move for the first time on Valentine's Day! You're looking great!

Sarah and Stewart said...

Aw, congrats on feeling the baby move, that's so exciting! I can't wait to find out whether it's a boy or a girl...

Lauren said...

Congrats on the baby Jenny! You look like such a beautiful pregnant woman..you're glowing!! Love your hair, makeup and just everything! :P xo

Dee Stephens said...

You look adorable! Can't wait to find out the gender!

Sofia Donatelli said...

Congratulations on feeling the baby move! So exciting!

Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

Meg {henninglove} said...

yay!! gender reveal soon and then more planning can begin! you are looking wonderful

Life with J and J said...

Looking forward to finding out the baby's gender! I am sure the baby will be just as cute as his/her parents!

Eleanor at Mirror Of My World said...

so lovely :) xx

keishua said...

congrats on your soon to be new addition.