Monday, February 11, 2013

Pregnancy Log - 17 weeks pregnant


17 weeks pregnant - baby bump picture

How far along?  17 weeks
17 weeks - baby is the size of a turnip
17 weeks - baby is the size of a turnip

Baby Size: 5 inches from head to rump, about the size of a turnip (according to babycenter)

Total weight gain/loss: 4-5lbs

Maternity clothes?  Still haven’t gotten any yet 

Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep:  I think I slept for about 12 hours overnight on Saturday - I’m still sleepy.  But I’m sleeping pretty well, and having more vivid dreams that normal.

Best moment this week: It was another low-key week without a lot of excitement, but taking it easy seems to be the thing I want to do the most.

Miss Anything?  I went to a Wine Tasting this week (it’s part of a club we are in) and a little wine would have been delicious.  But it was fun to see everyone and it wasn't too hard not being able to partake.

Movement:  Not feeling the baby yet, I hope soon!

17 weeks pregnant - baby bump picture
Baby bump almost MIA
Food cravings:  I've wanted fresh veggies (I went through a big bag of snap peas and another bag of baby carrots in a few days) and dill dip this week.  I also made cucumber salad that was really good… almost like craving pickles.

Have you started to show yet: When I took the photos for this week, I was feeling (and looking) huge! There is no denying I have a bump in those photos.  But it still seems to be bigger at times.  But it seems to depend on the day.  ----->

Gender prediction:  I still feel like it’s a girl, but I’m up in the air.

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In, but getting shallower

Wedding rings on or off?  On

Symptoms:  My legs have been sore/crampy, which I hadn’t experienced before this week but it only lasted a few days.

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy

Looking forward to: Feeling the baby move and finding out the gender – can’t wait!!!

XOXO


26 comments:

Meg {henninglove} said...

you definitely don't look 17 weeks, you are so tiny! fresh veggies is a good craving to have!

Brittany LeSueur said...

You are looking so good, and I can't believe you are craving veggies!! p.s. I vote girl too

Eleanor at Mirror Of My World said...

wow so lovely :) x

J and A said...

You look amazing. I just love the little belly. Oh i am so excited for you to find out gender!! That is so fun!

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

ur not huge babes - ur carrying like a champ! = i just know every part of me is gonna BLOW UP - u look amazing!!!

Alexa said...

Oh you look amazing! What date are you due? I'm due on July 21. We find out the gender on the 26th...super excited. We have a girl already, but I'm kind of thinking another girl! Haha! Hope your pregnancy is treating you well!
alexa
www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

Sarah and Stewart said...

Oh wow, you are a skinny minnie in that bottom photo! Cute. :-)

Ashley said...

I am a new follower!!!

Love your bump!!!

Feel free to pop by and say hello sometime!!

Angela said...

You look gorgeous almost half way!!!!!
Xx

(Eileen) a creative day said...

So exciting!!

Faith said...

You look amazing! I hope at 17 weeks (in the future) I look just as fabulous!

Brigette Olmos-Arreola said...

love this! so excited to see how things progress

Miss Caitlin S. said...

I hope I look as good as you do and crave fresh veggies! haha, lucky! You honestly look beautiful. Sounds like you're needing some extra sleep based on Saturday! I say go with it.

Nike Onile said...

Oh congrats! You look awesome with you baby bump.

xoxo
Nike O.
Eight Hundred Sq. Ft.
Small Space Pick of the Week - Valentine's Day Glamour Lounge

Jenny / Rocknrollerr said...

ohh congrats!!! You look beautiful, you only can see the belly <33

X Jenny
Moustache scarf give away :)

Nat said...

You are still so tiny! You look great! When do you find out what you're having? I started feeling major kicks around 18 weeks- I know that's kind of early but he is so active in there I think that might be the reason. Most of my friends who are first time mom's didn't feel kicks until 20 weeks.

Life with J and J said...

As usual, you look great. Looking forward to the gender reveal post.
I also had the leg cramp thing. It was no fun! Just try to keep your feet elevated when you can.

JANICE G said...

you look beautiful! take care ~!

the STYLE Fringe BLOG
http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

lisabttc said...

You look so fabulous!! I'm anxious to hear what you're having :-D I hope you feel movement soon - I know I can't wait for that!

Jess said...

Girl, you looked FABULOUS for 17 weeks! I'm kinda jealous! Hope you feel little one move soon! Thats always so so fun and makes it all seem more real!

Brady and Jamie Sefcik said...

How cute are you!? You are tiny! :)

xoxo Jamie

Elle Sees said...

i love reading your updates! :)

Sofia Donatelli said...

Congrats on your upcoming addition to the family! I love your blog, especially when you recap the fashion on the Bachelor episodes.

If you get a sec, please check out my latest post. I would love to read your feedback.

Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

Sofia Donatelli said...

Congrats on your upcoming addition to the family! I love your blog, especially when you recap the fashion on the Bachelor episodes.

If you get a sec, please check out my latest post. I would love to read your feedback.

Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

Kristen said...

aww you look so cute!!

Val said...

You look AMAZING!