Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pinterest challenge: Pin it - Do it

Like most pinners, I am much better at pinning cute ideas on Pinterest than I am about following through.

But once in a while, I actually try something I saw, and I figure even something simple is a success.

Pinterest challenge

Outfit posts aren't quite DIY products, but still counts in my world.  And the only place I needed to shop was my own closet - perfect!

black and grey winter outfit lace infinity scarf pinterest
Pinterest inspired outfit - with a side shot to show off the baby bump!


















I'm 20 weeks pregnant now (yay! half way!!!) and all my pants are getting tight.  This lace skirt has an elastic waist that is perfect for my growing belly.  I got it a few years ago and kinda forgot about it until I saw the photo on Pinterest, so all that browsing is paying off  :)

Here was the original outfit I found via Pinterest (originally posted by Hello, Gorgeous!) -  I did grey instead of white but pretty darn close!

{via}
Do you follow through on your pins?!

XOXO


21 comments:

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

right on girl - and from the front view u can't even tell ur preggers!

Faith said...

you look incredible! i love the outfit! you are so right on too!

J and A said...

I'm in love with your outfit!! Where is your skirt from? It's so cute! As is your bump!!

Fash Boulevard said...

Adore this outfit. So darn cute. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Rachel Lynne said...

OH MY! I've pinned this outfit and it is so lovely! You nailed it, you look amazing! :)

Alexa said...

You are so cute! I'm almost 20 weeks, and just found out we're having a boy! We have a daughter already, so we're super excited! :)

Carolyn said...

Such a cute outfit!!

P!nky said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE your header, so beautiful!

You totally nailed the outfit btw!

xoxo

Nat said...

You totally pulled it off!! It looks great!

Oliva Ins said...

I really like the outfit!!:)
Do you want to follow each other ?:) let me know.
Www.olivains.com

Dee Stephens said...

You look GREAT! I'm not a big Pinterest person. I'm not sure why. But, the things I have done a few.

Sarah and Stewart said...

LOVE this outfit, your skirt is adorable! And I don't think I've ever followed through on a single pin... I'm terrible! I should at least tackle one of the recipe ones one of these days...

Life with J and J said...

Wow...you look great!

Levi (tlnique) said...

Well the skirt still looks amazing! Congrats with your pregnancy, hope you are well! :)

Enter my Daniel Wellington giveaway and win a watch of your own choice!
www.tlnique.blogspot.com

Married...with a Pup said...

Cuuuttee! Love it. I have a skirt very similar, so I'm thinking I'll try and recreate as well!

And I must say that you look so fabulous!

Glória Hefzibá said...

Love this outfit! It looks great on you =]


Yellow Blog [blog design] - the best deals for one-of-a-kind and non-exclusive blog designs
SHOP | BLOG DESIGN GIVEAWAY

The Domestic Sweetheart said...

So cute! What a great idea :) i just heart your blog! i'm a new GFC follower :)

lisabttc said...

Wow Jenny, I love it!! You are so stylish! I don't think I pull off stuff like that :-) I'm not a very stylish person. I pin a lot, but I don't usually follow through. I should though! It would be fun!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I think I've only done a few actual things that I've seen pinned but I'm trying. I think your outfit looks great!

Heather said...

That lace skirt is fabulous! I always get pinspiration for my daily outfits :)

XO
Pearls & Paws

April said...

I love your version much better! So very cute!! Now you've inspired me to find a lace skirt! :o)