Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Bachelor - Lesley's Pink Lace Dress

One of my favorite girls so far on Sean's season of The Bachelor is Lesley M.  She's seems very sweet, genuine, down-to-earth and not to mention gorgeous. Sean Lowe -- I'm not that into for some reason, but he seems a lot better than Ben Flajnik.  But I watch Bachelor for the drama and crazies... just like everyone else.

Anyways, back to Lesley... Maybe it helped that I really loved her little pink, lace dress... especially that open back - so cute!  In case you didn't notice, I love pinks and my favorite just might be this pretty blush color - so girly and romantic!

Lesley's pink lace dress from the kissing date

bachelor leslie pink lace dress backless sean picture kissing date
Lesley M.'s cute pink, lace dress
A boutique I love, Hazel and Olive, has this dress for $39 - such a steal!  Check it out here: hazelandolive.com

BCBGeneration pink lace dress from the Bachelor Lesley M
BCBGeneration pink lace dress
Here's how I would wear a pretty, pink lace dress - with a tuxedo jacket (it's cold in Minnesota right now!), lots of bangles, platform pink heels, cute earrings and necklace, and a fun, sparkly clutch (with a skull for just a little edge).


Pretty in Pink Lace

Pretty in Pink Lace by xoxo-jenny featuring skull handbags

Who is Lesley M.'s celebrity look-a-like?

Lastly, I feel like Lesley looks like someone.. .I just can't figure it out who.  I'm thinking maybe Kaley Cuoco but then I think not really.  Does she look like Kaley or any other celebrity to you?

who does lesley m. from bachelor look like kaley cuoco celebrity look alike
Lesley M. and Kaley Cuoco 
XOXO

24 comments:

ty said...

She went to my high school!! ... her older sister is one of my friends. We've been having watch parties to drink wine and watch her make out hahahaha

Kristen said...

I love her so far! Their one on one was so cute & I LOVE that pink dress. I think she looks like someone too but I can't figure it out yet.. I hope she makes it to the end!

Faith said...

I'm not watching because I can't seem to get into The Bachelor but I love her dress too!

Jennifer Fabulous said...

She's one of my favorites too! I like her and the woman who had the last first date with him (the one who was adopted and they took those cute kids out to Six Flags).

I love that pink dress and I'm thrilled you found it online! I'm def gonna be looking for it when it's on sale. :)

I actually like this bachelor. He's definitely not the hottest they've had, but there's something genuinely sweet about him that has been lacking in so many others. Like, he actually seems like a really nice guy, which threw me off guard. It's kind of awesome.

Brooke said...

That little dress is adorable!

=) Brooke

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

great outfit pick - and GOOD EYE finding the dress - i seem to do that too - i HUNT something down till i find it - ur ALWAYS on the ball with this show - i WISH i watched it - just so i can 'play' along

PS _ how are the pups?

Vicky said...

Love the way you would style the dress, it's gorgeous! Xx

TheTinyHeart said...

I loooved that pink dress with the gorgeous cut out back! Thanks for tracking it down :)

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
January Group Giveaway!

Life with J and J said...

I love the way you accessorized the dress. I love lace dresses especially when they have a sexy but not overly showy look.

Amanda Schroeder said...

I really really like Leslie too. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Good luck on the giveaway :)

Amy said...

Great eye for the dress, so pretty!

http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

Sarah and Stewart said...

My husband and I were just talking about how silly it is that we watch this show... but we love the drama and crazies, too! That outfit you put together is adorable...

Leigh said...

I also really like Lesley so far and I love that dress. It's so pretty! Great find!

Married...with a Pup said...

I actually have that dress! It's for a wedding that I'm a bridesmaid in may. It's a county wedding so I'll be wearing it with cowboy boots!

mirjam schuurkamp said...

she is the best!

New outfit post : London boy
www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

Leanna said...

She looks like Erika Christensen when she played Karen in Leave it to Beaver! I finnnally just figured it out, has been bothering me so bad.

Regine Karpel said...

Love the dress!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Elle Sees said...

that dress is so pretty!!! and yes, fill in the entire lip and then use cherry chapstick :)

Brenda van noort said...

Love the pics, and nice blog babe!

X. Brenda

www.givelivelovelife.com

Brenda van noort said...

Gorgeous outfit, and nice blog babe!

X. Brenda

www.givelivelovelife.com

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love that dress! So cute!!!

Inigo Cook said...

This looks absolutely AMAZING! You are look pretty on this dress...

Bachelor in Fashion Design

Hazel and Olive said...

Hi Jenny! Can you email me taylor@hazelandolive.com :) Would love to send you this dress! xoxo

Mars said...

I love the pink dress too but a bit late. Does anyone know where I can get a size small? Thanks guys!