Monday, January 28, 2013

Pregnancy Log - 15 weeks pregnant


15 weeks - baby is the size of a apple
15 weeks - baby is the size of a apple

How far along? 15 weeks

Baby Size: Apple (According to babycenter)

Total weight gain/loss: About 3lbs, although when I weighed myself this morning it said I only was 1lb heavier.

Maternity clothes?  I wore my belly band once this week, which seemed to work pretty well, but no real maternity clothes yet

Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep:  I'm still able to sleep on my stomach.  Sleeping on my side feels a little weird because I can feel my stomach hanging out... not sure how to describe it but I guess I need to get used to that.

Miss Anything? Not really, I guess just having more energy

Movement: Nothing yet - hopefully soon!

Food cravings:  I'm not sure if it was true craving, but I really like Jalapeno Cheetos, I still really like apples and grapefruit too.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  It's getting better, but when I get home from work in the afternoon I often start feeling sick - no idea why but dinner is hard to eat.

Have you started to show yet: I can definitely tell.  Other people have told me they can tell, but I think more people still tell me that they can't really tell yet.

Gender prediction: I'm still thinking a girl, but I'm starting to second guess myself.  Can't wait to find out!

Labor Signs:  No

Belly Button in or out?  In, although it is getting less oval and more circle

Wedding rings on or off?  On

Symptoms: I've been having more cramping in my stomach lately, mostly when I stand up or rollover in bed.  I think it is round ligament pain, although I wouldn't say it's painful - just a WHOA type feeling because it's sharp, sudden but only lasts a few seconds.  I wonder if it's feeling stronger because the baby is moving past my pubic bone?

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Mostly happy, but I do feel more emotional sometimes

Looking forward to:  I got a my first DSLR camera on Saturday, which I'm super excited about.  I changed my mind about which lens to get so I'm waiting for that to start practicing before the baby comes!



baby bump - 15 weeks pregnant picture
My baby bump - 15 weeks pregnant
XOXO

21 comments:

Nat said...

You look so cute!! Hopefully you will start to feel better in the next few weeks. Right after 15 I started to have so much more energy again, which has been so nice!

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

ekkk - love it! - i can tell ur gonna be that gorgeous preggers girl - where it ONLY goes in the belly - i know i'm gonna BLOW up *boo*

Lady B said...

You look adorable! I am feeling so not-flattering these days! lol. I ordered my belly band last week. Hoping for it to arrive any day!

-Lindsay

Mrs. Match said...

aww I'm sooo jealous of the digital slr. It's our next big purchase, and hopefully we can buy it before the baby gets here!

If you sit up really slowly it helps the round ligament pain. You're really petite so you'll probably get a lot of them like I did. But they level off a bit around 20 weeks or so! Having the hubs rub the belly helps too. :-)

Sarah and Stewart said...

You're still so tiny and adorable, I bet you're going to get a bump right in front and stay little everywhere else... I'm jealous!

Faith said...

you look amazing! happy 15 weeks!

what camera did you end up purchasing? and what lens?! i'm excited to learn together :)

can't wait to see the pictures you take.

Marie a la Mode said...

You look fantastic! My BFF is almost 5 months pregnant already and people can't tell, she doesn't have a very big bump yet! Yours is so cute!

Kat Aitken said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kat said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I've just had a read through yours and am really enjoying it. We're both 15 weeks so it'll be nice to go through our pregnancies together. Good luck with it. Kat x

Natalia { All the Things, etc } said...

Love your cute lil bump! Congrats!

Dee Stephens said...

How cute are you?! You'll be getting a pregnancy pillow before too long. The Snoogle is the best!I used it so much I threw it out afterwards!

Life's a shoe said...

wow you look so fabulous in your pregnancy!

yiqin; said...

you look amazing <3

Couture Carrie said...

So exciting!
You look radiant!

xoxox,
CC

Allison said...

You are too gorgeous - pregnancy agrees with you, pretty girl! Seriously, I love reading about all my blogger friends and their pregnancies. You all are so stylish and gorgeous!
Congrats again x10000.

honey my heart said...

your bump is so little and so cute! hope that your pregnancy is a beautiful experience.

Miss Caitlin S. said...

You are just beautiful! Seriously- pregnancy looks so good on you.

Your pains found like my PMS symptoms, though I'm sure they are far worse than that :)

Congrats on your first DSLR- I can't get enough!

Life with J and J said...

You look great and I can't tell!

Looking forward to seeing more awesome pics taken with your new camera.

Just Another Shopaholic said...

You look too cute!!

Elle Sees said...

just so cute!!

lisabttc said...

You look gorgeous!! Congrats on 15 weeks! :-D