Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Is bachelor Sean crazy about you, or just crazy?

I actually think Sean seems like a pretty good guy, but maybe he's a little naive?  He seems to be "crazy about" a lot of the girls, when the girls is actually crazy (I mostly referring to Tierra...)

{via}
Honestly, if I was Sean, I would probably be fooled by Tierra too - she does put a on a pretty killer impression of a super sweet girl.

My best dressed of the week was Desiree (although it was kinda slim pickings this week) in this strapless, fuchsia dress from Frederick's of Hollywood.

Bachelorette Desiree in a cute fuchsia dress
Bachelorette Desiree in a cute fuchsia dress
The worst dressed of the week was Leslie in her Rodeo Drive dress...


She's a pretty girl with a nice body but this dress did nothing for her!  I wish they would have had all the crazy bachelorettes - who would be super jealous of this date, minus the ending of course  - to come in and tear up her dress, ugly step-sister style.  But I picture them tearing apart all the ugliness and then she comes out looking a million times better.  The only part of the dress I kinda liked was the diamond, sweetheart neckline, which I could see as a very pretty, very Cinderella dress....

How to fix Leslie's horrible dress - ugly step-sister style
How to fix Leslie's horrible dress - ugly step-sister style
Did anyone else watch Cinderella recently on ABC family, or was that just me?!

But anyways, that didn't happen.  Maybe this dress tells us that Sean has no taste, because he convinced her that was the dress "the one."

My overall favorite bachelorettes so far Sean's season are Lesley and Desiree, but maybe I just like their outfits...

My favorites - Lesley & Desiree
Who do you like so far and who do you think is the best dressed?

XOXO

12 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Oooooh love that fuchsia dress!
And Cinderella is my all-time favorite Disney movie :)

xoxox,
CC

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

how did i miss Cinderella?!

Susannah said...

I really, really want to love the Bachelorette but instead I watch it and get all empathetic and lose sleep over the fact that people are getting their hearts broken. I'm a mess. ;-)

Sarah and Stewart said...

Ha ha! I totally caught Cinderalla on TV the other night! How amazing is that movie? :-)

Married...with a Pup said...

I really like Des and AshLee! And I agree Tierra is crazy, ugh!

Faith said...

I don't watch. Can't get into it but Cinderella is my favorite Disney movie.

Nat said...

I like Lesley and Ashlee! Tierra is soo crazy, I just want her to be gone!

Eleanor at Mirror Of My World said...

hi jenny, just wanted to pop by and say hi and thank you for commenting on my love letter post. i dont watch the bachelor but it looks like a great show xxx

Ricki Jill Treleaven said...

I think that model he sent home was the best dressed (can't remember her name). I think they put Leslie in that dress because it looked like something out of the eighties. I think I wore one just like it but in a different color to a homecoming dance! :/

Miss Caitlin S. said...

very cute! I don't watch The Bachelor (prefer Biggest Loser) but I still really enjoyed this post. That Rodeo drive is not my favorite either. And I know nothing about Tierra but I do always appreciate a token crazy girl on these shows, they make it the most fun to watch.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I haven't watched any of this season but I love that girls cute dress. The one you mentioned. Not that awful thing from Rodeo!

Kristin said...

Hey those are my two favs!!