Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Baby Announcement - 14 Weeks Pregnant!

So I got a little excited and quick posted my baby announcement on Facebook and on my blog :)  I just didn't want to wait anymore, but I do want to share a little more about our story.

Tabloid Baby Announcement - Funny Pregnancy Announcement Creative
Tabloid Baby Announcement 

Celebrity babies due in July 2013

I got the idea for my pregnancy announcement from all the celebrities I saw on the cover of US Weekly and OK Magazine.  Kim Kardashian and Kate Middleton are both due in July 2013 (same as me!) so every time I was in Target I couldn't help but see tons of baby news.

Celebrities due in July 2013 tabloid covers baby news
Celebrities babies  ~ baby news

When did your pregnant belly start to show?

I'm right at 14 weeks, so I'm officially done with the first trimester!  Woo hoo!!  I was pretty lucky and didn't have much morning sickness, but I didn't feel a little tired and it was difficult for me to eat, especially at night time.  I've heard that at 14 weeks the appetite can come back and you can get a surge of energy... I'm really hoping that's the case!


I also read that 14 weeks is when woman start "showing" or "pop" - I've been able to tell for a few weeks, but only enough for my pants to be a little tight on top.

My pregnant belly at 10 weeks, 11 weeks and 14 weeks photos pictures
My pregnant belly at 10 weeks, 11 weeks and 14 weeks 

Are you going to find out the sex?!

Of course!!!  I can barely wait another 4-5 weeks to find out.  The hubby and me both have a feeling it will be a girl, but right now on our baby poll 61% think we will have a boy.  Most of the Chinese Gender Predictors / Chinese Pregnancy Calendars say girl.  I had a dream that it was a girl, but Logan had a dream that it was a boy.  Did you know the sex of your baby or do you have a method of accurately predicting?

XOXO



24 comments:

Sarah and Stewart said...

You are so lucky you get to share your pregnancy with Kate Middleton, I'm super jealous!

Dee Stephens said...

YAY!!! Document every last moment! I TRULY thought we were having a boy and Brad knew we were having a girl. And, yep.. girl!!!
Word of advice. Wait for your doctor to find out the sex. Don't pay to find out through one of those clinics. They're not accurate all the time. xoxoxoxo

Hanna said...

awww....your adorable!!! Can;t wait to see you progress!!! xoxo Hanna

April said...

Congrats!!! What a fun announcement, too! LOVE the bit about the dogs - ha ha!! xoxo

Claire Kiefer said...

What a freaking adorable announcement. Congrats--so exciting! I wouldn't be able to wait to find the gender, too. The suspense would kill me!

Angela said...

Lovey, maybe your little munchkin will share a birthday with our new Prince/Princess :)xx

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

ur still so tiny - i can't wait to see more - i think i would wanna know the sex - just so i can buy all the clothes and prep the room - but the surprise would be nice too

PS – my friend is gonna be on Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo TONIGHT come check it out on the bog :o)

Faith said...

i'm so happy and excited for you. i feel lucky that i get to share along in your journey!

happy 14 weeks!

you look amazing!

nancy @ adore to adorn said...

Such a cute baby announcement!! =)
Congratulations on your baby!!
xo,
nancy

Rachel Lynne said...

Awww congrats!!!!!! How exciting!

Rachel said...

Congrats on your big news!! I knew from day one that my baby was a girl, and I was right. My ultrasound teach said more times than not, the mommy's intuition is right! I'm excited to hear what you're having :)

Life with J and J said...

Congratulations!!! That is awesome! I also had a dream it was a girl and she turned out to be a girl :-).

As for finding out, I ABSOLUTELY wanted to know. I think the surprise for me was "Wow! I am going to be a mom!!!" I didn't want any additional surprises even though there's been many since then :-).

Susannah said...

I absolutely love your announcement. Creative ways of announcing babies are the best. I'm already thinking of a way for my hubby and I to make the announcement and we're not planning on getting preggers for another year. :-)

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Congratulations Jenny! I hope it's a girl for you too! I've always been curious about the Chinese gender predictors so thanks for sharing those too!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Heather said...

This is hysterical and adorable - love your mock US cover - you two are a gorgeous couple! Congrats :)

XO
Pearls & Paws

honey my heart said...

aww, congratulations! i like your magazine style announcement.

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

Congrats to you Jenny!! You look gorgeous!! I feel like I could see my bump before anyone else--at 20 weeks, it's no longer hiding! ha ha!!

Elle Sees said...

yay!!! congrats honey!!! i know the pups will make great older siblings ;)

Gina Gao said...

I'm so excited for you! I really like the magazine cover thing that you did.

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love the US Weekly! Congrats!

Kristine Foley said...

You are stunning!! Congrats and looking forward to following along. Love ure tabloid announcement!!!

babyhallblog.com said...

That announcement is adorable!!! I LOVE IT!!

Anonymous said...

Hi I saw your post through Pinterest! I was just wondering, where did you make your tabloid announcement?! I would really like to make one for my announcement too!!! Thanks!

Rosie Garcia said...

Hi I saw your post through Pinterest! I was just wondering, where did you make your tabloid announcement?! I would really like to make one for my announcement too!!! Thanks!