Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Movember!

I'm sure there are a lot of girls out there hate Movember but I love Movember... and I kinda even love mustaches (my inner hipster is going to go nuts this month).

My hubby isn't growing a moustache this year, although I did encourage him.  But we are going to Mexico in November (yay! can't wait!!!) and I'm ok without a half grown mustache in all our vacation photos.

However, I do think it's just fine to cheat a little and start growing your stache a little early... I figure guys with moustaches = rebels; and rebels = play by their own rules, so do what you want.

I think Movember will be bigger than ever this year, but it's still early and a little hard to tell if some people have moustaches or if that's just a shadow.

Mustaches do make things a little more fun... we went to a beer tasting a few weeks ago and they were passing out fake mustaches, definitely a hit.  Maybe I'll sport one all month long..
 



Hope you have a great Movember!!! XOXO

14 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

Love that dress you have on!

Jess said...

Love it! My boyfriend host a huge charity event in Baltimore that benefits Movember!

http://baltimore.thedrinknation.com/articles/read/9115-Grow-Your-Mo-Movember-Events-in-Baltimore#

Sarah and Stewart said...

My husband is growing one, but I told him he has to keep it as a goatee until the end of the week... my company's 40th anniversary party is Thursday night and a cheesy 'stache just really won't fit in with the corporate big wigs! ;-)

Elle Sees said...

Hehehe those pics are too funny. I can't wait to see who really grows a stache!

Karrine Beasley said...

Love movember and the awareness it raises, and the mos welllll not so much haha.

Whitney@Keeping Up with the Cyperts said...

HI! Thanks for visiting my blog and for following! : ) I am a new follower too! SO incredibly jealous that you are going to Mexico this month. I need a vaca SO bad!

Faith said...

Haha, too cute! I think I need a mustache too!!

Ahh Mexico!! I love Mexico! So jealous! You're going to have the best time!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Haha! I am not a fan of no shave November as Josh likes to call it.

Kristin said...

I think lots started early this time :)

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Even with a mustache you're effing gorgeous. JEALOUS. ;)

erica said...

These pictures are too funny! Love your dress. xx

giaghani said...

haha, so cute. to a great Movember! xo

XxxLoveIsBeautyxxX said...

love this! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

ZxM Style-Squared said...

GORGEOUS PHOTOS!!!:))
XX





http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/