Friday, August 17, 2012

New obsession - Instagram {you should probably follow me (; }

I'm still pretty new to instagram, but I love playing around with my photos and checking out other people's If you don't have instagram, you can also see my pictures here.

Follow me on instagram @lovejennyxoxo- I'm looking for more of my blogger friends so this will help me find you :)

Here's my instagram pictures from the last week!

Sawyer and Charlie relaxing on the deck maltese cute puppies dogs picture
Sawyer and Charlie relaxing on the deck
Sunrise over Prior Lake Minnesota MN picture pretty sunset photo
Sunrise on Tuesday morning over Prior Lake
Maltese dogs sleeping on desk spoiled cute funny picture photo image
Charlie and Sawyer hanging out with my while I work on my blog
instagram photo image nails Incoco nail polish in stardust, no filter
Incoco nail polish/decals in "Stardust" - way better than Sally Hansen Salon Effects
instagram photo image lake duck waves blue prior lake minnesota beautiful
Duck on a wavy Prior Lake
Instagram picture photo image cute maltese dog puppy charlie sitting on the dock adorable
Charlie being a little sassy on the dock
Instagram picture photo image cute girls happy birthday shauna
Happy Birthday Shauna! We celebrated my sister's 24th birthday last weekend :)
instagram photo image lake waves blue prior lake minnesota beautiful
Prior Lake - Minnesota
instagram photo image sunshine through the trees prior lake minnesota beautiful
Sunshine

Instagram picture photo image cute maltese dogs happy smiling adorable Sawyer
Sawyer smiling - happiest puppy ever :)


Have a great weekend!


XOXO


34 comments:

Faith said...

i'm off to add you now!

i'm midnyteblue13 :)

K.I.S.S. said...

Great post dear. Would u like to follow each other?
xo,
http://keepitstylishandsexy.blogspot.com/

The Vintage Modern Wife said...

added you! mine is @mathewsbambina

Sarah Lewis said...

Lovely pictures ! Sawyer is just too cute !


I would love it if you could come see my blog one of these days and tell me what you think :)


xxx
S'LK

Sarah and Stewart said...

Great photos! Your dogs are so cute. :-)

Couture Carrie said...

Fabulous pics!
You and your sis are so gorgeous!
Love that mani, too :)

xoxox,
CC

Petticoat Playground said...

This sunrise is stunning! and your nails... LOVE THEM!!! :D


http://petticoatplayground.blogspot.com/

Petticoat Playground said...

This sunrise is stunning! and your nails... LOVE THEM!!! :D


http://petticoatplayground.blogspot.com/

About Last Weekend said...

You and your sister are gorgeous and you look so happy in each others' company!

Amy said...

I looove Instagram!! It's so addicting!

Cathy said...

You will be an instagram addict! Adorable dogs! I am a dog lover too (with 3). Now following your blog too! :)

http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

Andrea {blonde ambitions} said...

Love all of your pictures, especially Sawyer & Charlie, they are so cute! Just added you on Instagram :)
I'm the-blonde-ambitions on IG.

Squared said...

awww! Your puppies are SO cute! Come by soon hun xx

Mimi said...

awww, these are beautiful! :) i don't have an instagram account, but my sisters do and they are so obsessed with it, haha! i gotta say though that the filters are really so pretty. :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Win 3 kinds of truffles from The Madelaine Chocolate Company! :)

Simona said...

Your dogs are so cute!:)
xx Simona

erica said...

loving all of your pictures! xo

poziomka said...

Instagram is my new obsession too!
Great pics :)
xoxo

Punctuation Mark said...

I don't have onstage am but hope you're having a great weekend!

Kate said...

What great photos, Jenny! I'm KBailey814 :)

Whitney Cosgrave said...

I'm jealous, I am in desperate need of an iphone so I can have instagram!

Elle Sees said...

I love your pups!!! Too cute

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I'm happily following you on instagram. ;) I hope you're having a great Monday! xoxo

jas said...

beautiful shots!

forallthatjas.blogspot.com

Marie a la Mode said...

Cute pics! I'm obsessed with instagram, too. I'm following you now!

Mikelle Jade {The Honeypie Archives} said...

I definitely will be following you, so I can see more Sawyer and Charlie :) ah gosh, they seriously are the cutest!

Isabella | THE PILE OF STYLE said...

Wow girl you absolutely rock !! Simple is the best! Following you now, follow me back?

Mitha Komala said...

lovely pictures! happy birthday to your sister and your puppy is too cute! <3

Letters To Juliet

Kristin said...

love the pictures!! you are gorgeous girl

Pop Champagne said...

lovely pics! I'm not on instagram... but totally miss seeing your dogs (they're so adorable)

Kasey Lynne said...

I'm still SO jealous of your new house!!! Your view is GORGEOUS!

You and your sister are STUNNING. Good genes ;)

Following you on instagram!

About Last Weekend said...

Keep forgetting to ask you too - how do you keeo your Malteses so very clean. Ours is always a little scrufster.

Mimi said...

sawyer and charlie are sooooo cute!!! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Mile End Bakery Giveaway: Win a dozen cookies of your choice!
Open internationally: Win a set of temporary tattoos!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love seeing your cute photos on there! I follow you (jmomiller)

Rachel Jensen {Da Paura ♥} said...

Lovely photos!! That sunrise is amazing. I love instagram so much!