Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Cute Summer Outfit I would love to wear! Navy Blue Dragon Fly Dress

I used to be a little addicted to Polyvore, but I haven't played around with it for a while (it still says I'm 25... so it's been a few years I guess!).  Now I see all these cute outfits created on Polyvore on Pinterest (my new obsession) so I thought I'd give it another go.

One of my favorite things about summer is wearing cute sundresses, fun sandals and bright accessories! So here's my little summer outfit...

Cute Summer Casual Dress




Items in this set:
·         Dragonfly Strappy Dress $69 - peopletree.co.uk
·         Rachel Zoe Beau  $375 - couture.zappos.com
·         MICHAEL Michael Kors Marina Large Drawstring Shoulder Tote, Dove White $448 - cusp.com
·         Kendra Scott "Candy" Danielle Yellow Earrings $60 - endless.com
·         Ettika Blue Knot Silver Colored Faceted Metal Bead Wrap Bracelet $36 - endless.com   
·         Ben-Amun Silver Bangle $165 - eluxe.ca
·         Lee Angel "Safina" Yellow Enamel and Gold Plated Double Link Bracelet $37 - endless.com
·         Juicy Couture Stripe Resin Bangle Bracelet $16 - endless.com
·         Oliver Peoples Alivia Sunglasses $295 - oliverpeoples.com
·         Basket Weave Jean Belt $11 - wetseal.com

XOXO

10 comments:

Meg {henninglove} said...

love love this outfit!! that dragonfly dress is so cute and i love the heels too! definitely a very cute summer outfit

Sarah and Stewart said...

That whole outfit is so cute and I especially love the shoes with the belt.

Faith said...

Everything about this outfit is perfection! Those shoes are perfection!

Dee Stephens said...

LOVE it all esp. the dress!

Kendra Scott said...

That outfit is adorable and perfect for summer! The Danielle Earrings are a wonderful pop of color! Thanks so much for the love!

XO, -Kendra

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh I love that combination!

perfumehk said...

so pretty , beautiful collection.
parfum pas cher

Diary of a Short Girl said...

I love those heels!!

Diary of a Short Girl

Ruby Girl said...

hello newly discovered fellow mn fashion blogger! I adore this look. navy & all things nautical are right up my alley! (love it!!) let me know if you want to be in the loop of mn fashion blogger meet-ups! xoxo linds {{www.rubygirlblog.com}}

GienPram said...

Awesome! its a cute summer outfits. i love the combination