Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sorry I've been slacking... I swear I'm back for good now!

A lot has happened since I last blogged... it's been a crazy few months.


First I found out that I had a bone tumor and would need surgery.  I thought being stuck on crutches for a few months would make me blog (and read) more, but that was not the case.  At first I mostly just laid around and watched "Pretty Little Liars" and then once I got out of the habit of blogging, it was harder to start back up, especially since I wasn't doing much to blog about.

We had a couple of book club meetings, which I normally always blog about, and maybe I still will.  One of my best friends, and fellow book club member, had an adorable baby boy, so exciting! 

I also went to Orlando, FL with my hubby and our friends.  And on top of all that, we sold our house and bought a new house... crazy!

So I'm really excited to catch up on blogging!

XOXO


12 comments:

Whitney @ Everything Happens For a Reason said...

So glad to see you blogged!!! I missed reading your posts :)

Katie said...

Welcome back!! I guess you HAVE been busy! Hope your recovery is going well.

Bonnie said...

I have missed you SO much. I actually stopped by the other day because I was thinking of you! Happy that you are back. :) I am very sorry to hear about your bone tumor. I hope that everything is going a bit better now.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

About Last Weekend said...

Great to have you back and sorry you hear you had to heve surgery, how awful for you! Love the pics of you and your book club

J and A said...

I hope you are doing ok! Such great photos! :) YAY to buying anew house! I love decorating!!

Sarah and Stewart said...

Ouch, the bone tumor surgery sounds intense, I hope you are recovering okay! And congrats on selling/buying a new home... we are hoping to do that in the near future, too.

chibiwow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chibiwow said...

What a coaster ride that was. Hope you feel better now. buy aion accounts here

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

It sounds like you've been one busy girl! Welcome back to the blogging!

Miss Chelsea said...

Welcome back!

Faith said...

Omg welcome back! You've been missed!

...Barbie... said...

pretty little liars will for sure suck you in. bummer about the bone tumor - but i hope you have a quick and speey recovery. that punch at the baby shower - so cute. totally have it pinned on pinterest. :)