Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Bachelor - Crazy Courtney and Kasey's Mugshot

Are you watching The Bachelor this season? I am! I'm not sure what qualifies Ben Flajnik to be the bachelor...Maybe he is better than Brad Womack, and that guy got to be the Bachelor twice!  But after the last episode, and the whole Courtney skinny dipping scandal, at least Ben is good at stirring up drama... can't wait to see how the other chicks react to that one!

Courtney Robertson, the crazy model, is obviously biggest source of drama, which is the only reason for watching the show, so I hope Ben keeps her around.  She is psycho, but let's face it, the show would be boring without her, all her crazy expressions and her desperate attempts for "winning" the Bachelor.

LOL no wonder she's a model, look at all those looks, she would put Zoolander to shame... although I'm not seeing a smize.


And she said my favorite line from this week's show:

"I didn't know strippers could play baseball..."

Via
In other news, Kasey Kahl from Ashley's season of Bachelorette and Bachelor Pad had his mugshot taken for a drunk-and-disorderly-conduct charge after an alleged brawl in Fresno, but it sounds like the charges were dropped. But what everyone is talking about is how amazing his mugshot is...!

Via abc.com and people.com
Chris told Ryan Seacrest " It's funny, we take these publicity shots before the show. His publicity shot on The Bachelor never looked that good."

Ummm, yeah I think he is right!  Maybe he's smiling like that because he's so happy to be rid of Vienna?!

Also, Bachelor Ben was hanging out with Micheal Cera at the Sundance Film Festival, I could kinda see this pair getting along.  Possible bromance?
via http://theberry.com
Which bring me to something I'm more excited about than The Bachelor could ever make me... I  heard that the entire original cast of "Arrested Development" is filming a new season of the show for Netflix.  I cancelled Netflix because it kinda sucks, and they increased their prices, but if this was the reason why, I can forgive them.
Now that is a good looking mug shot!

XOXO

25 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

I just can't get into the Bachelor :(

Style Journey said...

Hilarious post! I don't watch the Bachelor, but the photos of that girl are hilarious. And then the mug shot photo? That is a great picture, lol! Heather

Allison's Daily Drama said...

Ha! Love it. My friends and I sit and die laughing at Courtney's weird faces. The way she talks is just infuriating. Btw, what is happening with Ben's hair though? Can somebody let him know that it looks weird?

Cute blog.. glad I found it!
allison
www.allisonsdailydrama.com

giaghani said...

haha, so glad I found someone else who enjoys this ridiculous series. I've given myself over to it, though. There is no running from that which you love.

Courtney is ridiculous. Her facial expressions are priceless for sure though. It cracks me up.

I think Ben is kind of an overgrown frat boy, I don't think he's ready for marriage (erm, are they ever, that's so not the point, Gia!).

Are you excited about Emily Maynard being the bachelorette?

Katie said...

Of course I'm watching!! Although I don't really love Ben. And Courtney is cra-zay! That was a classic line though-- hahaha!!

Impulsive Addict said...

Girl, COURTNEY is cray cray! And you know they had s-e-x in the ocean too. They were nekkid and making out. If he keeps her until the end, I will quit watching that show! I swear!

And I'm so sad he got rid of Jennifer and kept whats-her-name that complains.

Kacie B is my fav and has been since the beginning. I'm excited to see how this plays out.

Roxana said...

Thank you for the nice comment on my blog! :)

Bianca said...

I think that Courtney would make an excellent evil queen. If queens were trashy. Can't you just see her yelling, "Off with her f-ing head!" Haha!

Ugh! I've been sucked into mindless reality television once again...

Stylish By Nature said...

Gr8 blog :)....Wanna follow each other with GFC, Twitter and Facebook ?

♡ StylishByNature.com

silvergirl said...

Arrested Development Rocks
can't wait for this
brett

Bonnie said...

ohmygoshhhh, I saw his mugshot on "The Soup" and almost DIED. If I ever get arrested, THAT is how I want mine to turn out.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

drollgirl said...

i have never seen either show! clearly i am missing out!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Michael Cera looks like a creeper lol!

I had to stop watching The Bachelor because I have too many Monday shows. I do miss the drama though!

Kasey Lynne said...

I think it's safe to say that I pretty much despise Courtney. She's so annoying...BUT she's doing her job well. She's a great actress. And she definitely can put Zoolander to shame with that ugly mug of hers.

I was so mad after this past episode that I went to Reality Steve's website and read through all the spoilers.

Style, She Wrote said...

I LOVED Arrested Development and so hope this rumor is true! Have a great weekend! xo style, she wrote

Kristin said...

Love the Bachelor, so not into Ben... Although I couldnt stand BRAD. Puke. So entertaining tho

Bella @Bellgetsreal said...

You kill me with the Courtney comments. haha

I can't help but watch Ben and all his Crazies - too fun.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

HAHAAHAHAH! I love that he's smiling so hard in that mug shot! I bet he is glad to be rid of Vienna the sausage.

Francesca Giusti said...

love this post and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
kisses
http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

Fashion Meets Food said...

I use to watch this all the time, but I just can't get into it anymore. xo

Audrey Allure said...

I don't watch either show -- but such an amusing post! :)

Becky Tjandera said...

Nice post! That girl on The Bachelor is so funny! Look at those faces haha

Rachel {Da Paura ♥} said...

I haven't seen either post, but the Bachelor certainly looks crazy! I'm loving your blog by the way -- I'm your newest follower!

x
Rachel

Sera Guffey said...

I love Arrested Development!! I can't wait to watch new episodes!

Marie a la Mode said...

The Bachelor is interesting this season, that's for sure!! Courtney is really getting on my nerves. I bet Ben picks her in the end though!