Saturday, January 28, 2012

I missed you! Quick Catch up of what I've been up to!

I don't know why it is so easy to get so far behind on blogging!  I love doing it, but sometimes my head just gets stuck in the clouds.  Well I'm back, and this time I mean it!

Here's a quick catch up of what I've been doing the past month.

I had a very merry Christmas...


And a happy new year!


I also found this photo of my grandparents partying when they were young on New Year's Eve... how adorable is this!


Then it was my birthday!


My birthday fell on Friday the 13th this year and lasted through MLK day.  Spent a lot of time with my family and friends - I'm a very lucky girl!

Can't wait to catch up with you guys!

XOXO

15 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Happy belated birthday! And how awesome to have a long weekend to go with it.

Dee Stephens said...

I've been wondering where you've been! Love that picture of your grandparents!!

Cheryl van den Berg said...

nice to see you back. love the Christmas photo with your dogs, and that old photo of your grandparents!

Marionberry Style said...

Just found your blog and just had to say that I love that photo of your grandparents on NYE! So sweet! I could see that photo on the cover of a Hallmark New Years Eve card! ha!
And I see from your past blogs that you watched the Bachelor. Are you watching this season?! I need more people to talk about it with! :-)

XO - Marion

Roxana said...

Great photos! :)

Fabrizia said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! Of course I follow you back!
If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?

Win an amazing dress of your choice up to £200, enter the Zeleb giveaway
Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
Cosa mi metto???

Style Journey said...

Love the photo of you and your fur babies and the photo of your grandparents! So cute :)

Impulsive Addict said...

LOVE that you are catching us up!! You have THE BEST SMILE! Great pics of you and your honey and how neat that you found that pic of your grandparents!

Hope you're having a nice relaxing weekend!

Marie a la Mode said...

That photo of your grandparents is so cute and so special for you to have! And Happy Belated Birthday! Hope it was great!

silvergirl said...

pic of the grandparents is priceless
brett

Imogen said...

Your grandparents are so sweet! Sounds like an eventful time of year for you. Your Christmas photo is adorable.

Birgit said...

hope you had a great birthday!
Lovely photos!

Katie said...

Looks like you've been having a great time!! I love that pic of your grandparents-- SO SWEET!! :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!! Glad to see you blogging again!

C* said...

Your photos are so fun, you allways seem so happy :D