Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Influenster Naturals VoxBox Review

Ah, I love trying new products especially when they are free and fabulous!  So I LOVE getting VoxBoxes from Influenster! 

I try to use Green/natural products, and especially products not test on animals.  So I love this all Natural VoxBox I received from Influenster!  Take a look at all the cool products I got to try!


Here are a few of my favorite products from this VoxBox:

WEN® Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner
I had never used a product similar to WEN's Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner; it's a shampoo and conditioner in one, but it cannot be compared to all-in-ones like Pert Plus.  This cleansing conditioner seems very high end and I love the way my hair felt after using it.  I'm not a shampoo expert, but I've heard that the suds in shampoos are actually not necessary and can be harsh on your hair, which is one reason I liked this, it seems very gentle.  One tip is to follow the instructions closely, and rinse well.

Derma E Very Clear™ Cleansing Scrub
I also have enjoyed using Very Clear Cleansing Scrub by Derma E. I have fairly dry and sensitive skin, I got a Clarisonic skin cleansing system, because I heard it was wonderful, but even their gentlest brushes were too harsh for my skin.  I do like to exfoliate though to keep my skin soft and fresh feeling.  This cleansing scrub recommends to use it once or twice a week, which is just the right amount of exfoliating for me.  It leave my skin feeling great and it's not too rough for my skin. 
Avalon Organics Cherry Aloe Organic Lip Balm
 Finally, I liked using this nourishing Cherry Aloe Lip Balm. I don't like to use lip balm that full of medicines that just make your lips need more chap-stick, so I love that this was all natural.  I use this before I go to bed, and I put a layer of Vaseline over it to lock it in. And that's about all the lip balm I need, even in with it being winter in Minnesota where it is 12 degrees out right now. 

And I just got notice that I will be receiving a Holiday VoxBox soon!!

The 'Holiday VoxBox' will include products from the following categories:

ALL Influensters will receive:
Scented Bar Soap
Press-on Nail Product (fun colors & prints!) - can't wait for this one, I love fun nail stuff!
Lip Gloss - can't have enough lip gloss!
Face Mask - yay!  facial :)
Minty Breath Freshener
Snack Bar
Natural Sweetener

Select Influensters (who meet specific demographic requirements) will also receive:
Acne Face Wash
Lash Product - Crossing my fingers that I get to try this one!
Perfume sample

XOXO

18 comments:

mrs.mfc said...

I don't know what this Influensters is about but I'm going to find out right now!!

I have heard really great things about Wen products but never tried any.

giaghani said...

ohhh, I'm going to go look into this right now! It looks like it's similar to the Birchbox but with greener/healthier products?

must find out. xo!

silvergirl said...

this looks similar the the QCV beauty test tube
i got some WYN in that
it is some kind of cool shampoo isn't it??
too bad it is so crazy expensive
brett

Impulsive Addict said...

I need to sign up to do this. Who wouldn't love to try out new products? What was your favorite?

Karola said...

I love trying new products too !

Impulsive Addict said...

Hey...thanks for linking up!! xoxo

Style Journey said...

This is a neat way to try out products. The shampoo/conditioner sounds fabulous. Does it smell nice?

Roxana said...

Nice blog. :)

http://letsgotonewyorkandhavefun.blogspot.com/

Shawn said...

I was chosen for the Holiday VoxBox too, it will be my first box and I am ubber excited!

Thanks for linking up with us, we love meeting new people!

Birgit said...

THank you for all your kind words! I love it, love your blog as well, so I'm following back :)

The lipbalm seems very nice. A box like this had been introduced in the netherlands for the first time a few weeks ago. haven't tried it yet, but it seems fun

Much love,

Hope you will have a wonderful weekend!

Date Girl said...

I signed up for a voxbox but haven't had one yet. They look so fun! The conditioner looks amazing.

About Last Weekend said...

Thanks for stopping by, nice to meet you. I've never heard of these products, sound interesting

Mimi said...

nothing is better than receiving new products for free. ;)

i've heard so many positive things about WEN, i really want to try it. :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
$100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

Kristin said...

I was wondering what those Wen products were like!

Sarah Lewis said...

Great blog ! Want to follow each other ?

XOXO

http://s-lk.blogspot.com

Charlotte's House said...

Love the picks. I looove cosmetic!!!

Bonnie said...

I really try not to use products that have been tested on animals, too. It's an ethics thing. I just hate that they still do that ...

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Kristin said...

never heard of that brand before, thanks for sharing!