Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011 Recap

As you might be able to tell, I love dressing up (ie Zombie, Lady Gaga, ugly bridesmaid dress, Katy Perry).  So obviously, I love dressing up for Halloween too, and I like to start planning my Halloween costume early.  However, this year I did something I have never done before... I just went out and got  store bought Halloween costume. 

I had intentions of working with a group of four to make a pretty cool costume, however, my trip to New York and some other stuff that kept me busy in October, and there just wasn't enough time to make everything.  Maybe next year... 

Anyways, here are some photos from the Halloween party we went to on Saturday night!
 Logan and I were Cops for Halloween

German Girl, Cop, Zombie French Maid and Flight Attendant

 My beerolympics team - Danny from Grease, Cop, Sailor, Pilot, and two Pirates.

 Franzia Boxed Wine, Gothic Fairy and Cop taking shots

And my failed "Zipper-face" attempt:
 
Last minute, we decided to try to add the zipperface.  We ran to JoAnn's for the zipper and got Spirit Gum from the Halloween store and I watched the YouTube video... I thought we were set.  But Zipperface was not that simple... 

I got the zipper on alright, although we didn't get any latex to blend the seams of the and I didn't have any make that caked up enough to cover it up.  But the real trouble was getting the zipper to stay completely glued after he would talk or move his face at all.  It was pretty clear it wasn't going to stay on all night, so he had to take it off, which was too bad because I think it looked pretty cool!


XOXO

19 comments:

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

LOVE IT - this is my first halloween i didn't go out *boo*

Bonnie said...

That zipper face is scary! I love it, though. This is why I love Halloween so much.
P.S. You look HOT as a cop!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Dee Stephens said...

You do look HOT! What's new though! Your hair is getting long!
My favorite was the Franzia boxed wine! Clever! LOL!

Impulsive Addict said...

Girl, you ROCKED your costume! And I need to be at your parties. You always have the best pictures!

Zipper face=cool! Too bad it wouldn't stay. =(

Faith said...

wow, the zipper face looks amazing!

love your costume ... i had one like it a few years back :)

i missed dressing up this year!

giaghani said...

omgz! THAT ZIPPER FACE IS SO FIERCE. I love crafty people that can pull together things like that.

You guys looked so adorbs!

Kristin said...

LOVE the cop outfits! and ive never seen this zipper face thing before!

Fashion Meets Food said...

Looks like such a fun halloween. I have never seen that zipper face thing before how crazy!

xo

Tamara Nicole said...

Fun times for sure!!! Love your outfit you rocked it:-)

drollgirl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jennifer Fabulous said...

How gorgeous are you?! You look fantastic as a sexy cop! And your friends all look fabulous as well. I'm glad you had an awesome Halloween, Jenny! :)

Marie said...

You are one hot cop!;D Thanks for sharing.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Elle Sees said...

looks like so much fun!!

Shannon said...

ahhh zipper face is creeping me out but i love it!!

Marie a la Mode said...

These are great costumes! And you are one hot cop lol.

Modniara said...

Halloween !

http://joanna-palej.blogspot.com/

Miss Caitlin S. said...

Well you look hot! And that Zipperface is SO cool, holy C!! I love that, job well done.

Paislea Elyse said...

the zipper face is creeeeeepy! i love it!!!

allister bee blog

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

It looks like you had a great Halloween!