Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Zombie Pub Crawl - Minneapolis 2011

Hello - I'm back from being MIA - Promise!!!

So I've been busy with lots of fun stuff, but I thought it would be the perfect time to get ready for Halloween with some for Zombie Pub Crawl photos.

It seems like Zombie Pub Crawls are getting more and more popular everywhere, but it's HUGE in Minneapolis/St. Paul.  It was my first time and it was insane how many zombies were walking the streets of the Twin Cities.  There was talk that we were going to break the Guinness Book of World Records' record for “The World's Largest Gathering of Zombies."  I'm not sure how they would have counted the zombies, maybe by wristband sales, but there were definitely thousand of zombies dragging their feet around the cities.

zombie pub crawl minneapolis 2011 picture photo image

Here are some of the random zombies I ran into... be prepare to be scared!!

zombie pub Wizard of Oz minneapolis 2011 picture photo image
Dorothy got screwdrivered
Zombie Bride and Groom zombie pub crawl minneapolis 2011 picture
Till Death do us part... and then some
zombie pub crawl minneapolis What to wear picture image
We know our husbands prefer brains over beauty... they are zombies
LMFAO Zombie  Shuffling zombie pub crawl St Paul 2011 picture
Every day I'm shuffling... because I'm a Zombie
zombie pub crawl Minneapolis/ St. Paul picture outfit makeup
Do not feed the zombies
zombie pub crawl Minneapolis/ St. Paul 2011
It's all fun & games... until someone gets bit!
Zombie Pilot wants your planes zombie pub crawl minneapolis
Zombie pilot wants your planes!
Zombies in Wonderland zombie pub crawl minneapolis
Zombies in Wonderland
zombie pub crawl minneapolis - Fast Food Zombies
Most zombies Hate Fast Food
Vegetarian zombies zombie pub crawl minneapolis picture
Vegetarian zombies wants grains... grains...!!!
zombie pub crawl minneapolis pictures photos
MMM... brains
Keep Calm and Zombie On - Zombie Pub Crawl Minneapolis pictures
Keep calm and zombie on




Happy Halloween week!!

XOXO

19 comments:

Whitney said...

Awesome photos! Looks like so much fun!

Ang said...

it's funny - I hear the Twin Cities was going to break/set the record as well, but another blog I read based in the Ft. Myers, Fl area said that they broke the record... so I'm guessing it was just a rumor in every city - I wonder who actually did it (and yes, how they tell {especially in the Twin Cities where we are two})

Impulsive Addict said...

Oh WOW! Those pics are amazing! Looks like a scary yet fun party! Dorothy is crackin' me up! Poor girl. LOL!

giaghani said...

lol! the everyday I'm shuffling zombie made me laugh!

the pics are AMAZE though! looks SO fun! :)

Elle Sees said...

Love the vegetarian zombies. Grains! Grains!

Fashion Meets Food said...

What a fun time. Everyone looks seriously amazing!!

xo

Bonnie said...

I think I am in love with the "Everyday I'm Shufflin'" guy. HILARIOUS. LMFAO owns my heart.
P.S. These might give me nightmares. Kudos.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Miss Caitlin S. said...

HOLY CRAP, amazing!!! We have these in Portland for sure but I have never been. Either way, this is SO cool.

Courtney Erin said...

Awesome!!!! I love all the shots - isn't Halloween just like the best time of year?

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Dee Stephens said...

Glad you're back! We've missed you! You love to dress up girl!

SoapyMermaid said...

these zombies are veryvery creepy!!

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Haha! You girls look frighteningly adorable. :)

I've noticed a big zombie craze going on in the past year. I've seen zombies all over the place! Especially this past summer.

Mimi said...

the dorothy costume is amazing! everyone really went all out, that's awesome! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

aki! said...

Wow. Great makeup on everyone! Really went the whole nine yards.

I love 2 for 1 deals in clothes. I dress a little formally when I'm supposed to be casual anyways. It works!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Wow!! The make up looks amazing! It looks like everyone was professionally done! That's so awesome.

Punctuation Mark said...

great costumes!!! Happy Halloween!

Faith said...

WOW! The costumes are out of this world! The makeup is incredible! Can't believe how talented some people are!!!

RomanHoliday99 said...

We are getting ready for Zombie Pub Crawl 2012 and we came across our photo! We were the Zombies in Wonderland - thanks for posting. Now...to be the same as last year or new storybook characters...

love jenny xoxo said...

@RomanHoliday99 You guys looked great! It's a hard call between the wonderland zombies or something else... but that night was so much fun!

XOXO