Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Season Finalle of Big Brother Tonight! I hope Rachel Wins!!

I’m so excited for the season finale of Big Brother tonight!  I’m rooting for Rachel Reilly all the way… not sure why but I’ve always liked her!  Sure, she is obnoxious, but let’s face it, without Rachel, season 13 would have been pretty boring, and I watch reality tv for the drama!  And Rachel’s middle name is Drama…. plus she's hilarous (whether she's trying or not.... I'm not totally sure sometimes!)


Porsche is way more annoying than Rachel in my opinion.  I don’t mind Adam and the Tori Spelling episode was awesome!  So he's pretty much won more than he deserves already because he was horrible at the game.  I was sad to see Jordan go, because it’s impossible not to like her, but Rachel deserves it this time!  She had to fight from the very beginning to stay in the house and it’s amazing she made it this far.

Are you watching Big Brother tonight?  Who do you want to win?

NO SPOILERS PLEASE :) --  I have been resisting all the spoilers, so I don’t know who will be playing the final game for the last head of house hold, so DON’T tell me!  I’m saving myself for tonight!

XOXO

11 comments:

Angie said...

My favorite is actually Porsche! :) I do think Rachel deserves to win, but she is so darn obnoxious...and Adam...I agree, he hasn't done much this summer.

Impulsive Addict said...

I'm with you 100%! Rachel is annoying but she's drama and drama makes for great tv! I'm not a Porsche fan. Never was. Adam didn't step up and play the game until after Jeff left. I was heartbroken that Jordan left. She was my favorite to win. I just wish we could watch BB twice a year instead of once. I LOVE that show!

And why didn't we see any hanky panky this year!? I was a little bit bummed about that. Is that wrong?

Ang said...

At this point, Rachel is the only one who deserves to win. Adam has done nothing, and Porche has only won because stronger competitors have been voted out.

I wanted it to be between Jordan and Rachel, but now that J is gone, I'm 100% for Rachel! She has done a lot to deserve final 2 and to win all the way!

Dee Stephens said...

I do not watch Big Brother but I know that show is totally popular! I'm surprised at how long it's been on the air!

Bonnie said...

I love Rachel!!!! She has been my favorite since last year. I have been on Team Vets from the beginning. I loved that Rachel and Jordan teamed up when they were the only vets left, and it seems like they really formed a lasting friendship - super adorable! I can't wait until the finale, but I am sad that it is almost over.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Emily said...

I usually watch After Dark so I know what's going on but, like you, I've tried to NOT find out so tonight will be better viewing!

Kristin said...

TEAM RACHEL!!

SoapyMermaid said...

I must admit that I don't know what is big brothers about... oh I think it is a tv show that we had some years ago in france but it has disappeared. it was quite fascinating indeed :)

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I don't watch this show! Boo on me! I will trust your opinions though. I always trust your opinion! :D

I hope you're having a wonderful Thursday! xoxo

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I didn't like any of the new people at all this season!! I was rooting for a veteran to win!

Bonnie said...

YAAAAAYYYY, TEAM RACHEL. FOR THE VICTORY.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88