Friday, June 17, 2011

Winner!!

Check out the amazing prize pack I won from Trendy Leopard.


Seriously, so much good stuff...!!!

Isn't this robot necklace the cutest?!?
 
via





I wasn't sure if the "Mellow Yellow" Xtreme Wear would work on me. I love yellow but yellow nails seemed a little odd (I mean if someone has yellowed nails it would normally be gross, right?!)  and I didn't know if it would go with my skin tone.

However, I really liked it!  It was a mellow enough yellow that I thought it looks very pretty and fresh.   And I got sooo many comments on it, so this nail polish definitely stands out.  My only negative is that is can go on a little streaky (I have the same issue with other very light colored nail polishes, like white) but after a few coats it looked great!

Have a great weekend!

XOXO

10 comments:

Live Joyful said...

I love the robot necklace so cute!

giaghani said...

'Definitely Maybe' is SUCH a precious movie! :) Great stuff in this give away! I've been toying with the idea of trying the yellow out too, it works for you - it might have to try it to see if I'd have the same luck! xx

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

What a great package!!!! Lucky!! Love that yellow nail polish!

Marie said...

Congratulations, these are fab prizes!:D

That is such a cute necklace and the yellow polish looks pretty on your skin tone.:D

Happy Monday!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Katie Marie said...

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog! :) I just love yours! And that prize is wonderful!

Imogen said...

Wow so lucky everything here is amazing. Love the teddy bear and this reminds me that I should watch Definitely Maybe sometime since I haven't seen it for ages.

Pop Champagne said...

wow congrats on winning the prizes!! looks like you will have fun playing with these products for a while <3

soapymermaid said...

lucky you!! congratulations!! this pack looks indeed very cool

Roberta said...

amazing nailpolish!! I love it! ;)


on my blog.." the colours of the sky"
http://traveloguewithlove.blogspot.com/

Miss Chelsea said...

dang girl you got some good loot! I can't wait to see what you wear that necklace with