Friday, June 3, 2011

Project 365 Catch Up - Part 1

So I'm way behind on blogging, sorry I've been MIA!
I went to Vegas - which was super fun!  Then I got a little sick... but no more excuses!

Monday, May 9, 2011 ~ (79/365)
Sawyer says no to Charlie's kisses

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 ~ (80/365)

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 ~ (81/365)
Pony Palm

Thursday, May 12, 2011 ~ (82/365)


I made the style + fashion section of the Star Tribune with my ugly bridesmaid dress!

Friday, May 13, 2011 ~ (83/365)
 Hanging out with my friends' beautiful daughter!

Saturday, May 14, 2011 ~ (84/365)
 Hanging out with friends, doing a little pre-Vegas planning!

Sunday, May 15, 2011 ~ (85/365)

Monday, May 16, 2011 ~ (86/365)
 Our crab apple tree in bloom, so pretty!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 ~ (87/365)
 Looks like we have wrens building a nest. 

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 ~ (88/365)
In preparation for Vegas, I've been drinking lots of smoothies with carrots, see if carotenoids really can make me look tanner.

Thursday, May 19, 2011 ~ (89/365)
 The next day we left for Las Vegas, I had good intentions of reading up on it!  Didn't really happen, but I got a ton of very useful Vegas tips from you, thank you for that!!

Have a great weekend!

XOXO

13 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love your picture posts!!! They totally make my day. You take the most beautiful photographs.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Jenn said...

Beautiful photos! Love the one of the dogs!

Jenn

lil miss Sauniya' said...

Lovely pictures, those dogs are the cutest thing :)

Marian said...

Oh my goodness...the picture of the pups is adorable!! Happy weekend

Henar said...

Aww, this is lovely,
I love it!

Henar ♥
... OH MY VOGUE !

Dee Stephens said...

You have to post about Vegas. Congrats on the paper! You're at the top too!

soapymermaid said...

lovely photos that beautifully sum up a day :)

drollgirl said...

woo hoo!!! hope you had a blast in lv! i am heading there soon, so i will be checking out the link of tips! yay!

Kristin said...

im ready for a vegas post :)

le sorelle said...

How absolutely adorable are your puppies?! Are they malteses? We have one, too - they're such cuties :)

-j
sorelle in style

Marie said...

Yay for updates!:D

How cute are your dogs? Congratulations on the feature and I hope you are now 100% well.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Vegas is so great! I wanna hear all about your trip. I love that you made the paper, that's so cool. What jeans are those that you're wearing? I like them!

Kelly@TearingUpHouses said...

i need to get out to vegas again soon...

by the way, sawyer and charlie are adorable!