Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ashley Herbert, most annoying Bachelorette ever!?

Before I said I wasn't going to watch the Bachelorette this season because I thought Ashley Herbert was annoying. Even though my views on Ashley's annoying-ness have not changed, I gave in and watched the Bachelorette...

Ashley is more annoying than ever and the last two episodes were super boring. I guess the roast was a little entertaining, but horribly mean of the producers. Ashley is so insecure, but being compare to Emily by the guys you are dating over and over would be hard and probably make any girl feel insecure.


The only other thing that has been somewhat interesting on the Bachelorette, is the Ashley and Bentley fiasco. At the time I thought it seemed so dumb, but since he's been gone I've been bored, so bring him back so we can watch Ashley make a fool of herself some more... poor girl!  I really don't know why she would be THAT into him... the way he talks is kinda irritating (so slow and dragged out and kinda monotone) and he's not that good looking either...


And I was curious about Bentley's ex-wife (who happens to be friends with Michelle Money) and Bentley definitely has a type...

Emily and Bentley ex-wife do look kinda a like, don't you think?  I mean their hair is practically the same, and Emily did wear a lot of scarves....

I don't mean to sound so negative, but hopefully Bentley's return will bring the drama back to the Bachelorette!  That's why we watch it, right?


XOXO

10 comments:

CMae said...

I've said the same thing over and over this week I didn't even blog about a recap of monday's episode bec Ashley has annoyed me so much! She whined over and over about missing Bentley lets be real here...SO not fair to the contestants on the show when she clearly already made up her mind that she wanted him in the end! She's got to feel foolish (seeing how this has already aired for her and she's seen each episode now) as to how bad she makes herself look with all her whining of Bentley! I'm sure his ex wife is getting a kick out of it

Jessica said...

totally agree, Ashley is getting on my LAST nerve.. I didn't think she would be this annoying..seriously the Roast date was just terrible but I think the fighting one was worse- WHO plans those dates?!
I bet she feels like SUCH a fool watching what Bentley is really saying about her behind her back..I can't believe she is still hanging on to him like this when she has all those guys there who actually want to get to know her! erg.

Live Joyful said...

I think Ashley is annoying too -- I like some of the guys on it -- well I like JP -- and thats pretty much it -- but I wish that she would stop being so needy and wanting Bentley -- who couldn't care less about her. It is entertainment nonetheless -- and I did spend my lunchbreak watching it in fastforward on DVR.

Katie said...

I was not too excited about Ashley being the bachelorette. But she hasn't been AS BAD as I had thought. Although her weird attraction to Bentley is starting to grate on my nerves. I totally agree-- even when he was pretending to care, he wasn't very exciting. Certainly nothing that would provoke this kind of attachment.

Marie a la Mode said...

Ashley being so insecure is kind of hard to watch at times but she's real, you know? I can't wait to see what Bentley has to say on "After the Final Rose" show!

Kat said...

Seriously, this one has been hard to watch. Even though Ashley annoys the hell out of me, I feel bad for that girl. Can you imagine how she feels watching the season and all his comments? Yikes!! And we thought Jillian and Wes were bad!!!

Too funny about the ex & Emily. Looks like the guys are going to speak up next week about it all. Looking forward to that. I would be so annoyed if I was there and she was so distracted and...blah.

We shall all stayed tuned :)

giaghani said...

AMEN sista'!

I contemplated not even watching this season bc I was so unenthused about Ashley as the bachelorette. But it's an addiction that has a hold on me but after finishing each episode, I ask myself "why"? Why am I doing this to myself?

Ashley seems very nice and I'm sure she is but she doesn't seem like someone who is ready for marriage and that next step. I was surprised at her decision to end the 2-1 date by sending both guys home. That made her a little more of a winner in my book.

I know I'm not going to stop watching it so let's just hope it gets a little more interesting from here on out!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I have not given in and I haven't watched her season. I thought she was very insecure and very annoying. I heard Emily and Brad broke up and I love her. I would watch a season with her!

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Ashley is the most annoying Bachelorette EVER. Which is saying a lot because a lot of them have been annoying.

She's definitely a lot cuter than last season though. I think she lost weight and got a more appropriate hair cut.

Her obsession with Bentley is disturbing. I went to middle school with him when I lived in Tampa. He is nothing to brag about.

Punctuation Mark said...

this season i didn't start watching and by now it's too late but i've heard the drama's been good!