Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Project 365 Photos From the Past Week

Here's my Project 365 photos for the past week:

Monday, April 25, 2011 ~ (65/365)
The little owl I got at a thift store and I thought he was adorable.... but I wasn't sure if he would work for anything, so I asked for your opinion.  It was kinda split so we'll see what I do with the little guy!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 ~ (66/365) 
 Logan and I checking out paint colors for our room (at about 10pm the night before the painters were coming over).  It was tricky with the blue-greens, but I think we picked a winner! 

Wednesday, April 27, 2011 ~ (67/365)
I'm reading Crazy Sexy Diet by Kris Carr - and now that I recognize her, I've noticed Kris Carr all over the place.  And although I probably won't follow her diet completely (all organic, vegan, gluten-free, enemas, etc., etc.) I did learn some things that should help me make better choices.  I would recommend checking it out.

Thursday, April 28, 2011 ~ (68/365) 
 It may be cold and gloomy, but at least there are new little leafs on the trees.  It must be spring!

Friday, April 29, 2011 ~ (69/365)
We are thinking about getting a sparkly chandelier, any thoughts?

 Saturday, April 30, 2011 ~ (70/365)
We had a flock of chipping sparrows in our backyard on Saturday.  The little birds were all over, it almost looked like the ground was moving because they kinda blended in.  But we were in the house when something spooked them and they all started flying toward the house.  Logan had just wash all the windows and this little guy flew into it.  I was upset so I call my dad (who is an expert on animals, especially birds) and he told me that the sparrow was probably stunned and to leave it alone.  About a half hour later, he was able to fly away, hopefully able to reunite with his flock.

 Sunday, May 1, 2011 ~ (71/365)
We had a baby shower for my sister-in-law, Aimee, at my house this weekend!  Can't wait for the baby girl!

Have a wonderful week!

XOXO

14 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

Love the baby shower decor! Poor sparrow

Marie a la Mode said...

I love the leaf picture, it's really beautiful! It's something you'd see on weheartit.

Val said...

I love everything about this post!

Bonnie said...

The story about the sparrow made me sad. :( I hate it when things like that happen. I probably would have cried.

I say GOGOGOGO on the big, sparkly chandelier. The bigger and more obnoxious the bling, the better.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Emily Anne said...

I LOVE the chandelier! I agree with Bonnie!!

When I painted my room, I went in and randomly picked a color! (but then again it was at my parents house, not for my own (which I will be doing what you did!)

Jennifer Fabulous said...

OMG get the chandelier!! I think it would be fabulous. :) And I still think that owl jar is freaking awesome. xoxo

Faith said...

that chandelier is amazing!! absolutely amazing! you must get it!!

the baby shower decor is beautiful! makes me excited for the baby showers i have this year! :)

wanna know something funny? the owl looks a lot cuter today than it did the other day!

Mimi said...

awww, welcoming a new baby sounds so exciting! :) this post reminds me that i took tons of photos to share on my blog, hmm...

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Style, She Wrote said...

Awesome pics! Beautiful chandelier! xo style, she wrote

Savannah said...

I love that chandelier! Go for it! :)

Caitlin C. said...

Get the chandelier!! I love it :) haha

Renée said...

oh so sad when birds hit windows, and very beautiful photos!

style'n said...

Love the chandelier...get it for sure! It definitely adds an element of glam to any room. And how adorable is that owl?

Lydz xX said...

a chandellier would be so amazing nd painting a room is always fun to do. glad the story of the bird eneded happy

http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
Lydz xX