Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Happy Birthday, Jamie!!

It's my "twin's" birthday!

Ok so maybe we aren't exactly twins, but pretty close :)

We've been friends since middle school but became really close during high school. We managed to get re-coordinate our schedules in high school so we had just about every class together and we worked the same jobs at Target and Minnesota. Logan and I also went on our first double date with Jamie and Eric.... and now 10 years later we are all married.  We are also going to Vegas with them soon and I can't wait!!!

Happy Birthday to an amazing friend!!!

XOXO

10 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

I've been best friends with the same girl since 2nd grade. We even lived out in Vegas after college at the same time without planning it!

Bonnie said...

Awwww! Super cute story. :)

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Emily Anne said...

aw that is such a sweet story, it's good that you have managed to stay best friends for so long! you will have sooo much fun in vegas!
and i love that you are from MN!! so am i :)

Jen said...

Tell Jamie Happy Birthday from us!! Will you guys be hitting up downtown Mnpls tonight?? I'll be at the Wolves game so I'll say HI if I see ya guys out ;-)

Florencia said...

oh, i'm glad you felt inspired with the post!
nice pictures, you two look beautiful! xx

Lottie said...

love this!

Impulsive Addict said...

So sweet! Happy birthday to her!

Cute pics!

Sabrina O. said...

Congratulations! I love that floppy hat picture!
x

Megan said...

how awesome! i have some friends im super close with, but nothing like this!!! :-) happy bday to her (i am a day late LOL)

Pop Champagne said...

happy birthday to your twin! and I'm sure you will have a great time in Vegas