Monday, April 18, 2011

365 Photo Catch Up - My Life in Photos!

Here's an update on my Project 365, I gotta update this more often!
Wednesday, March 30, 2011 ~ (39/365)
Pretty flowers

Thursday, March 31, 2011 ~ (40/365)
Fringe of my scarf

Friday, April 1, 2011 ~ (41/365)
Me and Sawyer

Saturday, April 2, 2011 ~ (42/365)
Taking the boys for the first walk of the year.  It was about 50 degrees out and I bundled up, but 50 isn't really that cold when your moving around... I was definitely over dressed.

Sunday, April 3, 2011 ~ (43/365)
Logan and Sawyer being cute!

Monday, April 4, 2011 ~ (44/365)
Hydrangeas... I love them!  One of my favorite flowers, too bad they don't smell like anything.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011 ~ (45/365)
Colorful sunrise

Wednesday, April 6, 2011 ~ (46/365)
This is a black vase I got from Crate & Barrel and when the sun hits it it makes a really cool design.

Thursday, April 7, 2011 ~ (47/365)
I see fresh grass... yay for spring!

Friday, April 8, 2011 ~ (48/365)
 A lone tulip popped up in my yard...

Saturday, April 9, 2011 ~ (49/365)
 Playing Bingo with the girls at Wild Bills, too bad none of us got one bingo.  But we still had fun!

Sunday, April 10, 2011 ~ (50/365)
 Logan and his sister, La Dieh on La Dieh's 40th Birthday!  It was just after Midnight on her offical bday!

Monday, April 11, 2011 ~ (51/365)
 Good mail day :)

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 ~ (52/365)
 Girly bracelet

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 ~ (53/365)
 Little flower arrangement I made... again I like hydrangeas!

Thursday, April 14, 2011 ~ (54/365)
My mom and me at a Wine Tasting

Friday, April 15, 2011 ~ (55/365)
Logan's mom's new weiner dog, Nora. Isn't she adorable!?
Saturday, April 16, 2011 ~ (56/365)
 Seriously... we are still getting snow?!?  Come on!!!

Sunday, April 17, 2011 ~ (57/365)
 Saw this and though it was sweet!

 XOXO

18 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love creeping on your pictures!!!!
Your puppy is adorable. <3333
Next, I want to see a picture of you striking a yoga pos!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Dee Stephens said...

Still snowing? ARGH.. I guess kids will have to hunt for eggs indoors!
I love hydrangeas too!

Maddie said...

Great pictures, great blog!!! New follower coming your way :)

www.missstilley.com

DSS said...

Wow, great pics! I adore hydrangeas too :) You are a busy little bee aren't you!

the nyanzi report said...

I love the doggie picture.

MJ {The Honeypie Archives} said...

your boys are adorable.
& i love your bracelet.
I hope that snow goes away soon!

Emma said...

i love these! your little boys are so so cute!
ahh can we swap i wish it was snowing here! xx

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Great pics - I love this! They evoke so much happiness :)

Happiness and Hydrangeas said...

Hydrangeas are one of my favorite flowers! (note my blog title). I gave you an award, check it out on my blog!
-Alyssa

Kinsey Michaels said...

that sunrise picture is gorgeous!!!
that's so cute that you and logan have been together for that long. my boy and i are high school sweethearts!

drollgirl said...

your photos are fab! and i am especially loving the dog shots! wah! so cute!!!

Annie said...

great pictures hun!!
i really hope we don't get more snow this week!! i'm so ready for spring weather!!

Faith said...

beautiful pictures!

it has been freezing over here but you have us beat! we haven't had snow in weeks!

Marie a la Mode said...

If I feel like looking at the most adorable dogs in the world I can always count on your blog! Sawyer is so cute! So are all the other pups! But I think Sawyer's my favorite ; )

Vegan Chick Pea said...

Such beautiful photos! I like them all for different reasons :) :)

this free bird said...

i love the fringe on your scarf girl!! and the pic of you and your mom is awesome :)

xo,
c

Marie said...

Thanks for the pictures and I think that's a sweet quote too.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Fashion Meets Food said...

Loving all the pictures especially the ones with flowers!

xo