Friday, March 11, 2011

Feeling Happy -- It's Friday!!!

It's Friday, kinda warm and a little sunny and I'm feeling happy! This was a long, dreary week and I'm sooo ready for spring to finally get hear already!!

So this morning I found out that I won
Envyderm Eyelash Growth Serum from Candace Rose, and I'm so excited to try it!!  I'll definitely let you know if it works!!

And a co-worker brought in the February 2011 National Geographic magazine with this ADORABLE photo!!  I saw this picture of the little fluffy monkey with the big eyes online the other day and totally fell for the little guy!!!



Seriously, is this not the cutest thing you have ever seen!!  I wanna pick him up and cuddle him so bad!!

Here's my project
project 365 for the past week:

Friday,  March 11, 2011 ~ (20/365)
 Random photo of my boots today... 

Thursday,  March 10, 2011 ~ (19/365)
 Charlie and Sawyer looking all fluffy (and a little scared) after their bath.

Wednesday,  March 9, 2011 ~ (18/365)
 Scramble!

Tuesday,  March 8, 2011 ~ (17/365)
 We still have sooo much snow!  There is about a two foot ridge of snow on our deck.  I'm pretty sure Sawyer is asking "Exactly how am I supposed to get back in the house?!?"

Monday,  March 7, 2011 ~ (16/365)

 Camera necklace... maybe if I wear this I will remember to take my daily photo!?

Sunday,  March 6, 2011 ~ (15/365)
Props to Target because I really love these shoes!!  Aren't they super cute!!  I really want them, but I resisted the urge to buy them, at least for now...  Seems like the nude/blush shoes will be very popular this spring!

Saturday,  March 5, 2011 ~ (14/365)
 Went over to watch Burlesque with my mom and sister, Shauna.  Shauna is in Florida right now for Spring Break and decided before she left that she would switch out her belly button ring for a bar bell style.  Those rings are tricky to get out, so helped out with some pliers... scary stuff!  But it all turned out just fine :)  And the movie, I liked it!  But I'm a sucker for a musical!

Friday,  March 4, 2011 ~ (13/365)
 Photo of my new wines glasses

I hope you're have a good Friday!!!
XOXO

36 comments:

Renée said...

that little ape is just too adorable! Enjoy your weekend!

Vegan Chick Pea said...

That picture of the glasses are really nice! :)

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

love all the photo catch-ups!

Lynn said...

Awh! the monkey is the most cutest thing I've ever seen!
Great photo's too, really like the high heels :)
X.

Candace Stevenson said...

cute puppies! and FYI I am in love with your header, it's so cute
:)

Enter my GIVEAWAY ay-sap!

DSS said...

I adore the scrabble pic. How clever :) And of course C&S are always my favorite photo subjects!

That money though...I want one. Wonder if they make good pets? Hmm...

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

love your boots and that camera necklace is so cute. The scrabble pic is striking love it.


Write it in Lipstick

drollgirl said...

well i am loving all of these pictures! especially the animals! and the wine glasses!

have a fab weekend!

minnja said...

Amazing pics!

LOVE minnja ♥

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Bonnie said...

I love your random pictures.
And I love your shoes.
And I want that damn monkey.

http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Faith said...

hot shoes! i am digging your brown ones ... and i cant believe the blush ones are from Target!

hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Annie said...

that monkey is just the cutest monkey ever!!!
and the pups, adorable!! :)
loving your boots and the nude pumps!
happy friday sweets!!
have a great weekend!! :)

CMae said...

I LOVE that picture of the monkey lOL the furry mane totally reminds me of my dog!! LOL is that weird?

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love those shoes!!! I'm a huge fan of the nude/blush! Last year I searched forever for a pair!

Jen said...

Great pics!! Love the shoes, the scrabble tiles, and that cute little monkey!

Dee Stephens said...

Pliers?! YIKES! no piercings for me! Love those boots! Thanks for your kind words :-)

Ani said...

great pic..loveeeee boots:)

kostas said...

Hello Jenny,have a nice weekend.
Regards from a sunny Thessaloniki.
kostas

Ashly@Moon Walk said...

The dogs are so cute. Are they malteses? I have one too!

natasha {schue love} said...

The picture of that monkey is SO beyond cute. And those heels from Target are great! Wow!

Jennifer Fabulous said...

That photo of the monkey is the CUTEST THING EVER!! I want to pick the lil guy up and cuddle with him!! :P

And your doggies are super cute as well. :)

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Oh and PS. It looks like I need to do some serious shoe shopping at Target. Those pumps are fab! xoxo

Fashion Meets Food said...

How cute are your boots! I love them. You have a such a fabulous shoe collection.

xo

Style, She Wrote said...

Great pictures! This is such a cool project. xo style, she wrote

Heart Charlie said...

That monkey photo is one of my all time favs from National Geographic ;) Awww Charlie and Sawyer are TOO CUTE!!!!

Marie a la Mode said...

I want to cuddle the monkey and your pups! And I love your boots and pink pumps too.

Rosa said...

amazing phtoo of your wine glasses! and your dogs are adorable :)
xox,
buttercup buttons

Signe said...

Naaaw, how cute are your dogs?!
And great new boots :)

Kara said...

I thought you were piercing her belly button, glad you were just changing it out. I don't think home piercing is the best idea!

Mimi said...

this post is filled with very interesting photos! :) have a great week!

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Val said...

There is so much I love about this post!! I don't even know where to begin. The puppies, boots, shoes, wine glasses...Everything. = )

Lia Waroka Putri said...

Congrats on ur winning! And I love the boots and pumps <3

Pop Champagne said...

omg PLYERs for belly button ring!??! scaryy! yeah they are hard to get out, I never switch my belly button ring when I had it!

and those nude pumps ARE wonderful, I've been looking for a nice pair forever!

Punctuation Mark said...

Happy Monday and hope you have a great week!

Beth Dunn said...

That monkey is cute. I love the pumps from Target!
xoxo
SC

Jess said...

Let me know how that eyelash serum works! I've really been wanting to try that, but heard that it can make blue eyes turn brown?!