Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Charlie and Sawyer get a haircut.... or a puppy-cut!

I can never tell if like Charlie and Sawyer's hair better longer or shorter.

But since Spring is technically here (it’s still freezing… come on winter, end already!!) it was time for a haircut so they don’t as dirty and wet when they go outside. And it’s a lot easier to give them a bath with a short haircut too.

I cut their hair myself, so it’s definitely not perfect, but they are good boys and don’t give me much trouble when I’m giving them a trim. I try to do it “puppy-cut” style so they look more puppy-ish, and I use scissors instead of buzzing their hair.

So what do you think? Cuter longer or shorter?


XOXO

16 comments:

DSS said...

If only you lived closer to me, you could help me cut Louis' hair! I adore the "puppy cut", and unfortunately the groomer "buzzed" him yesterday :( He looks terrible. Booo...

I was just remarking that I adore Louis all shaggy and messy looking, BUT...I think giving him a trim every now and again is a must. Otherwise he does get a bit unruly.

Kristen @ All In My Twenties said...

I love them fluffy!!! How freakin adorable!!

Katie said...

Awww, I love the cut-- you did a great job. They're sooooo cute!

Miss Chelsea said...

I love long scruggly pups!

Dee Stephens said...

They are cute both ways but I like them shaggier!

tara said...

Awww! They're so cute both ways!

Fashion Meets Food said...

They're so cute both ways but I love them fluffy!

xo

Bonnie said...

These puppies are waayyyyyy too cute.

I read "Charlie and Sawyer" really fast, and I thought it said "Charlie Sheen."
It has been a long week already ...

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Faith said...

omg, they are seriously the most cutest puppies ever! they are perfect either way! i can't choose which look i adore more!

Anna Walker said...

Aw So cute! and I bet they smell pretty great now too! I love it when puppies go to the groomers and come back all clean and fluffy!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

CMae said...

Gotta say they are cute both ways but a cleanly neatly trimmed dog is always best! :)

Reyna @fashionmist♥ said...

Cute both ways! They are sooo adorable! xx

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

AW! They are adorable both ways. The shorter cut is perfect for warmer weather though :)

Tanya @ Dans le Townhouse said...

OMG - so adorable!!!

Marie said...

Cute both ways!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Marian said...

Oh my goodness...they look so adorable!!!