Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bachelor ~ Who will Brad pick, Emily or Chantal?

Who will Brad pick, Emily or Chantel?   That's the big question.

Hmmm... Brad's standing on his tip-toes when he's kissing Chantal... does that mean something?!  HAHA

And I really thought he was going to go with Chantal, but after Monday's episode I don't know... Emily is opening up more and we all know she is beautiful.

I thought the safari Brad and Chantal went on looking AMAZING!!  Makes me want to plan a trip to South Africa!  But I don't know if I would want to stay in the tree house Brad stayed at with Chantal, I hope it had a bathroom!


And I noticed a lot of people who found my blog were typing phrases like "Chantal O. Fat" which is definitely NOT true, but let's face it, you have to be super skinny to pull off shorts with tennis shoes. And it doesn’t help when you are next to Emily and Ashley who are tiny.  Chantel doesn't seem to pick the most flattering dresses either, like this red one she wore last week during the rose ceremony, sorry but it is not working for her....

But still, Chantal is a long way from fat people!!

Ok for Emily, she opened up and told Brad she was falling in love with him.  For a long time, I thought Brad and Emily had no chemistry, but maybe she was just really shy and now she is opening up?

But Brad seems to be really comfortable around Chantal, and a little nervous/awkward around Emily.  So does it come down to who do you have fun vs. who gives you butterflies? 

A poll on ABC.com asks “Who will Brad propose too?”  68% think that Brad will propose to Emily, while only 28% think that Brad will propose to Chantal.  Who do you think Brad will propose to?

XOXO

20 comments:

tara said...

Did you hear that Reality Steve just changed his prediction? I want Brad to pick Emily! She's so sweet and gorgeous!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

I totally think Chantal and him are perfect together they have way more chemistry but I love Emily. Um and yes Chantal O isn't fat but I've been thinking the same things you just wrote about that the red dress was HORRIBLE and same with last episodes rose ceremony dress. Along with the shorts and tennis shoes..

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

so i sorta wish i watched this show - just so i can get in on the action ...

I’m hosting a give-away and would LOVE for you and ALL to
Join Custom Sign Give-Away


*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Dee Stephens said...

It's not Emily. She's here in Charlotte and the rumor is -- that she's the next bachelorette.

MJ said...

Hah. so many rumors. I think I might have told you I'm friends with Michelle's younger brother. She's super good friends (kind of surprisingly) with Emily. and unfortunately my friend kind of has a big mouth so I have known since day one who he picks. It's still intense watching!

and I agree. Chantal is far from fat, but that red dress was hideous. I wish I could help her pick out her clothes sometimes!

Megan said...

im totally pulling for emily... :-) but now what dee posted above has me wondering!!!

<3 megan
http://www.suitcaseandstilettos.com

Marie said...

This post is making me want to watch!:D

Happy Wednesday!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I'm a big fan of Emily so I'm hoping he picks her. I was wondering about the bathroom situation too! Um... girlfriend in that red dress should have went with something else!

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I think it will be Emily. Brad seems like the type who would choose the goddess over the girl-next-door. He's always treated her more special than the other girls in my opinion...

Plus, I've always thought Chantal was going to be the next Bachelorette, anyway. Ha!

ladyQueen said...

awww I love the show too!
Emily is my FAVORITE! hopefully Brad pick her :)

btw:i'm a new follwer--hope u do the same back!

Stephanie Faris said...

I've never watched the show but from that picture, none of them look fat to me. I think the short blond looks like Carrie Underwood...maybe it's just the picture, though!

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

Dude she is not fat, she has got curves.


Write it in lipstick

Katie said...

I love that Chantal is curvy and not super skinny. I think she's gorgeous. And, I think he's going to pick Chantal because the kid freaks him out. Emily's life is too heavy for him.

Oh, and I CANNOT wait until the Women Tell All next week!!

Beth Dunn said...

I don't watch but I like the white shorts and boots in the 1st pic if that counts for anything
xoxo
SC

Kristin said...

I feel like he is going to pick Chantel, although I love Em!
The red dress.... awful!

Anonymous said...

this is no way i would go about finding a husband

Marie a la Mode said...

Do you follow Reality Steve? Well at first he said Brad had proposed to Chantal and that they spent Thanksgiving together with her family but now he's totally changed his tune, apologizing to his readers for relaying the wrong information and that Brad actually proposed to Emily! So who the heck knows?? Also, apparently the next Bachelorette is going to be (don't keep reading if you want it to be a surprise) Ashley Hebert! I was hoping it would have been Shawntal.

Anonymous said...

I think Brad would pick Emily because her Love never failed and remained with her even through the trauma of losing someone she loved. Chantel on the other hand loved failed. I believe in Brads eyes he wants the woman who loves forever and Emilys relationship did not fail in love but because he passed away and he wants someone like this to love forever.

Anonymous said...

Just desire to say your article is as amazing. The clearness on your put up is just great and that i could suppose you are
a professional in this subject. Well along with your permission allow
me to grab your feed to stay up to date with drawing close post.
Thanks a million and please carry on the gratifying work.
Here is my site ; http://le108.org

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Its actually remarkable article, I have
got much clear idea on the topic of from this piece of writing.
Feel free to visit my site : adams Golf bag