Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Bachelor: More on Brad, Michelle Money, Chantal, the next bachelorette, Ashley H. and etc. etc.!!

As Brad’s second season of the Bachelor comes to an end, it’s time to relive some of the highlights during the 'The Bachelor: The Women Tell All.'  Here are some of my favorite parts of this season.

1. Michelle Money definitely stole the show this season, and the first half would have been kinda boring without her.  During the recap show, some of the girls are hard on Michelle, which is not surprising, but it seemed to be about 50% were on Team Michelle and 50% were haters.  Do you think Michelle is a "spider" and a bad mom, or just has a very dry sense of humor?

I think it was clear Chris Harrison was on Team Michelle, he definitely came to Michelle's defense when the other girls started attacking her.


Speaking of being a mom, I found a picture of Michelle's daughter, Brielle, and her ex-husband:


Michelle also said that she thinks Brad should pick Emily.  Do you think Emily would have been attacked for being a bad mom like Michelle was?  I have a feeling that she wouldn’t have, which isn’t really fair.... poor Michelle Money!!!

2. Chantal O. slaps Brad Womack or as Brad put it “the slap hear around the world.”  I think this was totally planned by the producers, but she did slap him pretty hard… ouch!  Don't we all kinda wanna slap him at times? 


3. Who will be the next Bachelorette??

There been lots of talk about if a new Bachelorette would come from this cast.  I kinda doubt there is a Bachelorette among the group (they will save the good ones for Bachelor Pad!), but there have been rumors that it would be Emily, Chantal O., Ashley H., or Michelle.  But I think it would be cool if Madison “Fangs” McKinley…. I mean vampires are sooo in right now!!


4. Ashley H. had a new hairstyle with darker hair, new extensions and bangs… what did you think?  I’m not sure which I like better…


Can't wait to see who Brad picks in the finalle!!!  One more week!

XOXO

photos via abc.com and wetpaint.com


27 comments:

MJ said...

I loved ashley's new hair do.
and I think she is the next bachelorette, she is so bubbly and energetic, I think she'd make a great choice :)

I agree, the girls were way hard on Michelle, and way harder on her than they would be on Emily. I love Michelle, and I think she is just as crazy as all of them-- but more sarcastic, and made the show more interesting.

I hated the way Jackie treated her. She was offended about being called a little girl? She needs to learn to take a joke.

Chrissi said...

Oh, how I have loved this season!!! Michelle was too much for me on the show, but broke my heart last night. I give props to the editing for really making her seem crazy! I was sad when they were hating on her mothering decisions--no one would say that about Emily!

I have fingers crossed that Emily will win :)

CMae said...

I loved Ashley H.'s new hair do better than her old one. :) I still hope he picks Emily, although the Bachelor has a nortorious past for never picking the ones that the viewers want!

Lindsay [Bella Cene'] said...

Oh where to begin! Hmm, I think he'll pick Emily... however, if he doesn't I think she would be a good Bachelorette since everyone is rooting for her. I definitely started to like Michelle on the reunion show. I believe editing had a lot to do with how she was portrayed. I like Ashley H's new makeover! She's definitely "saucier". lol

Bella Cene' - Check out my giveaway :)

Vegan Chick Pea said...

I don't watch this show, but I love your enthusiasm! :)

ladyQueen said...

OMG I can't wait till next week too! I really hope he pick Emily though! As much as I like Chantel, I think Emily will be a better wife.

I hated Jackie! I feel like she try too hard to attack Michelle (just to get attention?!?!?!) I understand that some of the things that Michelle said can be hurtful but OMG please take a joke too! LOL

Kristin said...

I like the old Ashley look!! Everyone says they are getting her glammed up as shes the new bachelorette ...

BelleinBows said...

I like Ashley's new hair. She looks more like a professional than the cute girl next door.

KcomeKarolina said...

to bad there is no bachelor her in tv :/




xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

(there's a GIVE_AWAY)

Bonnie said...

I have never seen one episode of "The Bachelor."
All I know about it is what Joel McHale says on "The Soup."
That's enough for me.

http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Kristen @ All In My Twenties said...

I think Ashley will be the next Bachelorette and Emily has the win in the bag.

Natalie said...

I also love watching the Bachelor. I think Michelle has a dry sense of humor-I liked her. I hope Brad picks Emily. I really like her. She is so sweet. Your blog header is gorgeous by the way! I am a new follower! ~Natalie

Kristy said...

I also am a HUGE bachelor nerd! I thought Michelle was crazy but I kind of feel like a lot of it was for the camera, I don't think she's a bad mom though.. but really what do I know. I really do believe she has a dry sense of humour. I really hope Brad picks Emily! I also love your blog header! SO pretty x

myheartstumbles.blogspot.com

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

Now I feel like I am updated with the rest of the world. Since I dont watch the show now I know what everyone is talking about.

Pop Champagne said...

haha I love how you're so into the bachlor. I saw the fangs girl on the commercial, I think that's pretty smart, she differentiated herself from the rest and I remember her and I don't even watch the show!

Megan said...

I loved Ashley's makeover! She looked so much more mature and sophisticated!

I agree with you on Michelle. I mean, she did creep me out a bit during the season, but when you put things really into perspective, she was just insecure. And the girls that attacked her the other night made themselves look SO stupid and petty... I felt bad for Michelle...and like you said, if it had been Emily in her shoes, she would never had been called a bad mom!

Have a great week!

<3 Megan

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Haha I actually stopped caring about this season after Michelle left. I'm not into Brad AT ALL and the two girls left, while beautiful, leave something to be desired...

I wish I hadn't missed the tell all show though. :S

♥ sugarpuff ♥ said...

I love ashley's new hairdo!
Totally adore that <3
*hugs* from your new follower
^^


♥ sugarpuff ♥
Pinkie Anggia ☺
http://pinkieanggia.tumblr.com

♥ sugarpuff ♥ said...

Anyway, wanna do the exchange link each other?
Link me as ♥ sugarpuff ♥
I'll be glad to return the favor, dear.
Thank you ^^


♥ sugarpuff ♥
Pinkie Anggia ☺
http://pinkieanggia.tumblr.com

Veronica said...

Your blog is really cute!:)
Follow me? I'd be very happy if you do it!
Thank you so much!

www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

Ashly@Moon Walk said...

I loved Ashley's new hair! I think Brad will pick Enily too!

Ashly
www.ashlymoonwalk.blogspot.com

Marie said...

I don't watch the show but you make it sound so exciting!:D

The fangs made me laugh too, thanks!;D

Happy Friday!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

mohdhafifi said...

Come here from Malaysia

http://najibrazakquote.blogspot.com

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I didn't like Ashley H's new hair at all. I thought it made her look A LOT older. I'd have to say I wasn't a fan of Michelle all season but I did for bad for her because they were kicking her when she was down.

natasha {schue love} said...

Loved this post! I am a huge Bachelor fan!! I thought Ashley looked darling with her brunette hair! I think she would be a great Bachelorette...or Emily of course!

Anonymous said...

I think that ashleys new hair is awful she looked so much preetier before I do not like Jackie for what she said to Michelle I think Michelle was just a little trying to get sympathy.

Anonymous said...

PICK EMILY !!!!!!!!