Friday, February 25, 2011

My week in photos - first week of Project 365

One of my 101 in 1001 goals is to complete Project 365, which entails taking a photo everyday.  I LOVE taking pictures, but it's kinda challenging to take one everyday.   But so far it's been a lot of fun!  

Here is my first few pictures for Project 365:

February 24, 2011 ~ (5/365)
 I couldn't forget about my little guy, Sawyer.


February 23, 2011 ~ (4/365)
 Charlie posing for me, he loves getting his picture taken.


February 22, 2011 ~ (3/365)
Logan raking the roof while standing on a giant mound of snow.

February 21, 2011 ~ (2/365)
Flowers in the fresh snow.

February 20, 2011 (1/365)
Logan snow-blowing during our last snow storm, according to the National Weather Service, we got 15.1 inches but it seemed like so much more with all the wind!

Have a great weekend!!

XOXO

20 comments:

Reyna @fashionmist♥ said...

Aww, adorable! Great post! xx

MJ said...

ugh the snow looks dreadful. It hasn't been that bad here. Your dogs are so adorable :) I just wanna hug them!

Dee Stephens said...

Where is the world do you live! Holy snow!

Señorita said...

Great photos :) I just got a new camera and I have to say that taking pictures has been both exciting and challenging... Love the ones of the dog!!

http://ladyonaroof.blogspot.com/

Nikki said...

Sawyer looks so cuuuuuuuuute! And the flowers look very beautiful on the snow!

Fashion Meets Food said...

fabulous pictures! Your puppies are the cutest!

xo

Jen said...

I can't believe all of that snow!! Oh my gosh! and cute pups!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Those are great! I don't think I could ever complete that kind of a project! I know I would forget!

Jessica said...

Aww.. your dogs are super cute!

http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

Vegan Chick Pea said...

Wow, I love ALL of these pictures! There's something so beautiful about each of them!

Heart Charlie said...

OMG!!! Sawyer?!!! SO adorabe! I can't even stand it! Look at that little tongue hanging out? Awwww ;)

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

so cute, your pups are darling. Great job on your 365.


Write it in lipstick

Jess - The Domestic Vegan said...

OMG, Sawyer is ADORABLE!! Too cute!

Raji said...

Such adorable little dogs!
You take great pictures, good luck with the 365

Hazel said...

cuuuute dog! <3 i want to hug them! so fluffy little thing <3

iheartvegetables said...

That is SO much snow!!!! Crazy!!!

What an adorable dog!! :)

a woman's right to shoes said...

Love your photos, they're great! And the dog is adorable!

Blunders From 6 Foot 2 said...

That's a ton of snow!

Beth Dunn said...

That is one cute puppy!
xoxo
SC

DSS said...

Sawyer's tongue makes my heart smile :) And that snow!!! EGADS!