Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hmmm... what to buy...

I love shopping at CSN because they have everything from home office desks to shoes!!

So last week, I won a $25 gift certificate code for CSN from Live, Laugh, Frappy!  So I've been doing a little online shopping, and I can't decide what to get....

How cute is this!!  Looks like one of my boys!

http://common2.csnimages.com/lf/1/hash/8585/3180995/1/Naked-Decor-Pooch-D%E9cor-Maltese-Portrait.jpg

Naked Decor - maltese - Pooch D├ęcor Maltese Portrait

But I have also been wanting a cute pair of red shoes.... 

http://common1.csnimages.com/lf/1/hash/7626/2741390/1/Pleaser-Seduce-420V-Pump-in-Red-Patent.jpg 

Pleaser - 8220/R - Seduce-420V Pump in Red Patent

Journee Collection - OFFICE-34-RED - Office 34 Pump in Red

Journee Collection - Women's Leanne Sandal in Red

 But these are really cute too...

Journee Collection - Women's Blake Pump in Black

Journee Collection - Women's Fume Pumps in Black


Nomad - Women's Jenn Wedge Sandals in Brown

Have you gotten anything from CSN before?  What should I buy?

XOXO

18 comments:

MJ said...

I have never been to that site, but I will have to look around! I am totally a shoe person, so I would go with the shoes probably but that doggie picture is so cute! It looks like my boy, too! I have a bichon :)

Ah happy shopping!

Reyna @fashionmist♥ said...

Awww! xx

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

oooh get the shoes with the rose on it, so lovely.

Write it in Lipstick

Angga said...

Never got anything from the site!! but I do sure love that floral pumps!! good choice!!
<3
http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

Jen said...

I didn't even know they had shoes! Good to know, because the red ones are super cute.

Anna Walker said...

Shoes shoes shoes! I Love all of those shoes! :)
But seriously that artwork would be a lovely edition you could keep forever (where the shoes you may not be able to keep forever from wear and tear and such)

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

jamie-lee said...

i think you should get the first pair of red heels, theyre simple and cute :)

a woman's right to shoes said...

Oh my god, I love the shoes! One of my biggest addictions in life is shoes, I can never get enough! Although my boyfriend seems to think I have enough now, but I don't listen to him, lol. I really liked the first red pump, classic and it is perfect with a little black dress. =)

CaSaundraLeigh said...

Ooo I'll be anxious to see what you buy!!

p.s. Would you take a minute and vote for my Pink Velvet POM cupcake here: http://www.pomwonderful.com/cupcakecontest/
You can definitely spread the word if you would like--thanks a million!

Miss Chelsea said...

I usually get kitchen stuff & dishes! I didn't even realize they had shoes... I'll have to go check that out! ha

DSS said...

I usually end up with kitchen stuff as well, but those red pumps with the "rose" on the side sure are cute!! And the print of the pooch...swoon :)

Annie said...

i have the anna m shoes with the rose on them!! i wore them for my wedding! mine are pink, green and orange! i got/still get tons of compliments on them and the best part is they only cost me $18!! ;)
i have bought stuff from that site! i bought a kettlebell and a bookshelf for my baby's nursery.
i have never looked at thier shoes but i'm going to now!!

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I actually won a $50 gift card from CSN on a blog giveaway a year ago and got a pair of brown flats that were super cute. Oddly, I always wear a size 6 1/2, but the shoes ended up being too big for me, so I gave them to my mom. (It was gonna cost me to exchange). So just be careful on the shoes...

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Wellllll since my name is Leeann, I am kinda partial to the Leanne sandal ;) I also love the pumps above them. I've had a few credits to CSN, I am now regretting not getting heels lol!


P.S. I'm hosting a giveaway, be sure to check it out :)

KcomeKarolina said...

oh! i know, they realy have TOO MUCH :)

xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Romiina said...

aww i love those shoes <3

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh how fun! The last thing I got from them was a popcorn maker! Pick something fun!

Kristin said...

tough choices!!