Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Bachelor: Michelle Money is gone --- who will get the final rose

I was so surprised when Brad got rid of Michelle Money!! Did anyone else not see this coming or what is just me? Who knew Brad was that smart!?! I thought she'd be around until the end.

And, I just found out that Michelle Money (that name makes me laugh) is now in a movie called "Midway To Heaven," check it out:


Not that this is going to be a huge blockbuster, but still!!

Also, I was curious about the Sports Illustrated photos but at first the only photo I could find was of Ashley and Brad... I guess the producers just made it seem like Michelle was the only one to take photos with him??

Here are some more of the bachelor sports illustrated photos:


sports-illustrated-swimsuit-2011-chantal-obrien.jpg
sports-illustrated-swimsuit-2011-ashley-hebert.jpg
sports-illustrated-swimsuit-2011-michelle-money.jpg
So here's what I'm thinking will happen, Shawntel will go home next after he gets grossed out by her working with dead people and loving it (even though I kinda like her the best, but I would be creeped out too).

I'm guessing the final two will come down to Emily and Chantal.  Then, Chantal will win because she is just the right amount of crazy. Emily and Brad have no chemistry but she is gorgeous so he'll keep her to the end. Not to mention he can't dump her right after he meets her daughter and she made a huge deal about it.

So Chantal tells Brad she loves him, Ashley too hot and cold, and Emily could care less, pretty sure he's picking Chantel...

So a few things about Chantal:
  • Chantal's ex-husband, Jason Vena, was the former lead singer of the band Acceptance.
  • Chantal’s father, Mike O’Brien, was on Seattle Seahawks football team (now she works as her dad's assistant)
  • She has a Pomeranian... cute!
And for Emily...
First, she wore the dress I wore to the Lady Gaga concert last summer!

I'm nervous the producers are gearing Emily up for her own season, and if Emily is the next Bachelorette, it will be soooo boring!  Don't get me wrong, she seems like a sweet girl, but not the most exciting.  Plus did anyone else notice that she was wearing her engagement ring for the first half?  She's not ready, please don't make Emily the next Bachelorette!!!

XOXO

Photos via: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011_swimsuit/the-bachelor/

17 comments:

Beth Dunn said...

I don't watch the bachelor but those are some great pics!
xoxo
SC

Rana said...

great blog. happy vday to u too!! xo

Lauren said...

I know everyone loves Emily but I agree, seems like there's not much...there?

Chantal is my pick and thanks for sharing the SI pics, wowza!

Ashley said...

I'm so so happy that Michelle is gone! She was driving me absolutely crazy!

Tara said...

I really think Chantal wins and def wouldnt be surprised if Emily is the next bachelorette!

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

Ok am I weird that I just watched that whole trailer and was like, hey it's not a bad movie. But then again I've seen the Best two years. LOL.


Write it in Lipstick

Kelly said...

I vote Chantal for the final girl. Also...I love the dress you/Emily wore!

MJ said...

Haha so Michelle's little brother is actually one of my way good friends, so I totally saw it coming, because I knew! AND I know who wins, but my lips are sealed, I love reading what other people think! And to tell you the truth I liked Chantal at first, but these past two episodes she is crying non stop, it's annoying! and I don't think Emily is boring! Shawntel is cute, but the whole funeral director thing is weird :( As for Ash, I've never liked her.

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I am predicting Chantal will be the next Bachelorette. I've thought that since the beginning of the show. She seems very much like the perfect pick. Emily would be a horrible choice. She's too quiet and boring, you're right. Plus, I think Brad is going to choose Emily in the end. He seems waaay more into her than any of the other girls. He treats her special and seems in awe of her beauty. She's sort of like his Roberto, if you know what I mean.

I'm kind of sad Michelle is gone. She provided all the entertainment. Lol.

And how hot are those sports illustrated photos?! It frustrates me that Chantal was bitching about feeling "fat" before the shoot and looking at this photo, I now want to quit eating for a month. Sigh.

Impulsive Addict said...

Awww....I like Emily even though she may be boring. I feel sorry for her.

Was it just me or did Shawntel have a huge belly for the bikini shoot? I mean, I'm not as skinny as those girls but some of the camera angels made me think she could have been with child! Is that rude? I'm sorry.

I can't believe that psycho has a movie coming out!

And I'm not an Ashley fan. AT ALL. She needs to go next.

brittany said...

completely agree with every single thing written here! seriously get out of my head, lady! haha.

i like emily but you're right, she's kindasorta really boring. i hope shawntel sticks around though, i live in her hometown! :)

Kristin said...

Im so glad you posted those pictures from the magazine shoot! Michelle actually looks great but she is CRAZY. I agree, I think he will end up with Chantel in the end... I love Emily but shes sooooo quiet. But shes gorgeous as can be.

the chirpy bird said...

Listen, if Chantal win's I'm going to freak out.... She freaks me out and makes me wish I was a dude. And gay dude at that! ahah
xox tash

a woman's right to shoes said...

It is so funny because in Norway they actually send the american Bechelor as well as the Norwegian one, but I didn't know that you still had the show in America. I used to love this show.

Pop Champagne said...

Oh man I hope Chantal doesn't win, she drives me nuts! and yeah Michelle Money, lol, does make me laugh, cuz they're all such gold/fame diggers...

M said...

I love this post! I think you and I are in the same boat. I like Shawntel as a person but not with him. Did you want to stab your eyes out with boredom during Brit's date? I love Ashley but she's so much drama. Chantel...LOVE although shes a little dramatic but I think I would be too if I told someone those 3 words and saw him with others. At the beginning I thought Emily was the next Dolly Parton but she's grown on me. I'm not sure I see him with her. Go Chantel!!!! I wish they would bring Chris L back from the bachelorette for his own show. I swoon!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

See I really like Emily! I think she's as classy as one can be on this kind of show. I don't think she's ready though to date.... at all.
Oh thank goodness michelle flew home because she was nuts.