Sunday, February 20, 2011

101 in 1001 ~ 101 goals to do in 1001 days

I love the idea of setting goals and tracking them, so I started making a list of 101 goals to do in 1001 days.  I started working on my list on September 21st, 2010, so my end date will be Tuesday, June 18, 2013.

If anyone else has a 101 in 1001 list or wanna make one, let me know so we can keep each other motivated!!

2.      Get a nice bike
3.      Get my fortune read
5.      Meet someone famous
6.      Start a scrapbook
7.      Get a caricature
8.      Identify 101 things that makes me happy
9.      Rewear my wedding shoes
10.  Do something that will help animals
11.  Get a new vehicle
12.  Max out ROTH IRA contributions
13.  Get a promotion
14.  Teach Charlie a new trick
15.  Teach Sawyer a new trick
16.  Perfect my shelves in the living room
17.  Develop a menu of favorite dishes to make on an ongoing basis
18.  Win something on the radio
19.  Get a pedicure
20.  Find a thrift shop treasure
21.  Volunteer
22.  Write a letter to myself to open in 10 years
24.  Take a class on something for fun
25.  Use my hot tub
26.  Learn a second language/ Finish the rest of the Rosetta Stone for Spanish/ Become conversational in Spanish
27.  Learn about Feng Shui
28.  Learn how to Salsa dance (or a similar style of dance)
29.  Make a wish at 11:11 on November 11, 2011
30.  Perform random acts of kindness (0/10)
31.  Become friends with someone who is vegan
32.  Go to an all vegan restaurant
33.  Visit Shauna & Dave in Mankato
34.  Visit my grandparents at their home
35.  Host a wine & apps party
36.  Get someone else to make a list
37.  Make date night a monthly thing
38.  Try and get Logan to do this/ Help husband make his own 101 list
40.  Enjoy a candlelit dinner
41.  Make something for the house
42.  Make an article of clothing
43.  Make a quilt
44.  Create a piece of jewelry
45.  Get a nice camera
46.  Start getting into photography
47.  Do a photography session with someone (not Charlie and Sawyer)
48.  Actually use my tennis racket
49.  Go to a concert
50.  Go to valleyfair
51.  Go to the drive in
52.  Go apple picking
53.  Go to the new Twins stadium
54.  Go to the zoo
55.  Dress up for Halloween and go out each year (1/3)
56.  See a Play
57.  Have a Picnic
58.  Watch “Gone With The Wind”
59.  Go for a hike
60.  Try cooking a new vegetable
61.  Try meditation everyday for a week
62.  Make veggie sushi
63.  Go to a farmer’s market
64.  Get songs on my ipod
65.  Drink nothing but water or tea for an entire month (only Monday – Thursday)
66.  Drink green tea 3 times a day for a month
67.  Grow a vegetable garden 
68.  Work out an average of 4 days a week
69.  Weigh less than my driver’s license says
70.  Go without pop for 90 days (started 2-14-11)
71.  Back up my photos online (and get in the habit of doing it)
73.  Reach 500 blog posts
74.  Reach 500 Followers
75.  Blog every weekday for a month
76.  Send 10 Postcards via postcrossing.com
77.  Write a blog entry for each item crossed off my list
78.  Apply to be on an hgtv type of show
79.  Renovate the bathroom
80.  Decorate the guestroom
81.  Do ten things to improve the chi in my house (0/10)
82.  Make my backyard look pretty
83.  Travel for work
84.  Travel with Friends
85.  Travel with just Logan
86.  Go to Vegas
87.  Go to someplace on the beach
88.  Go to Europe
89.  Go to Sturgis
90.  Go to a flee market
91.  Buy a lake house ~ this one is a little out there
92.  Start Grad school ~ if I'm going to ~
93.  Go to a Vikings football game ~
94.  Reconnect with an old friends or make a new friend
95.  Throw a baby shower
96.  Visit a brewery/winery
97.  Make (or have made) and cool photo/painting of Charlie and Sawyer
98.  Go to a state I have never been to before
99.  Find out more about my family’s history
100. Get a sewing machine
101. Write a new 101 in 1001


THE KEY
101– INCOMPLETE

24 comments:

Jennifer Fabulous said...

These are great goals. I love that they are so easily attainable. :) You're lucky to have the book club with your friends. My friends don't have time to read. It's SO frustrating. Sigh.

I may have to make a list of my own! xoxo

Random Musings said...

I LOVE your list.. I think I may do one too.. I love lists!

a woman's right to shoes said...

This list is amazing! The only list I have is a travel list, and it is not short (but I love to travel though). I might have to make a list too. Thanks for sharing =)

CaSaundraLeigh said...

I love this list!! And being that you have 1001 days to get it done, you should be able to do good! :-)

Vegan Chick Pea said...

Cross #32 off the list. I'm vegan! And I wish we lived closer so that #68 can be done and we can have a yummy meal. I like your list!!

Bonnie said...

I don't think I could come up with this much stuff.
I'm pretty perfect the way I am.

http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Blunders From 6 Foot 2 said...

Cool idea! I should start a list like this some time

followed!

blundersfrom6foot2.blogspot.com

giaghani said...

This is so awesome! I'm an avid scrapbooker so I am a huge fan of encouraging that! Loved your idea of developing dishes too.... ah, loved this whole list in general! xo

Elle Sees said...

wow! good for you! when i was 18, i made a list of 100x30. i did everything but get married & have a fam & learn to drive a stick.

ty said...

I've made one too! To keep myself motivated, I actually made a separate blog :)

Amber said...

Loved reading this - I have a list as well. This post reminds me that I really need to update it and make sure I'm staying on track to complete it.

Hope you're having a great Monday! :)

Romiina said...

thats cool Jenny, mayebe i'll do one list too :)!

http://wwwteenagedream03.blogspot.com/

Lori said...

This is a great list. I like that you posted it on your blog so it keeps you accountable and easy to track! What a terrific idea :)

penelopeblue.blogspot.com

Jen said...

This is an awesome list! So personal and yet, I find myself wanting some of these very same things, haha. I love #22 and #29.

And I love that you call it "pop," too. I get made fun of a lot for calling it that in the south!

Fashion Meets Food said...

Great list of goals girly!!! I definitely need to sit down and make one!

xo

Lisa - Fine Sweet Life said...

Great post! Do some reading on the Green Tea before you drink a lot of it. My doc told me that I should only have one cup a day! I was totally bummed!

Kelly said...

What a great list! I will have to make one of these! Thanks for sharing!

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

The list idea is great. I need to do something like this.

Write it in lipstick

Beth Dunn said...

GREAT! list, I'm going to get out my wedding shoes now
xoox
SC

Heart Charlie said...

Awesome list! I love your ambition ;)

Pop Champagne said...

lol at #32, I tried at that but I really can't justify going to a vegan dinner spending $40 on something that taste like meat when I can get all you can eat ribs at Montanna's for $25

drollgirl said...

holy MOLy you are goal-oriented! that is rad and you are on your way to accomplishing A LOT! wow!

Stephanie Faris said...

I'm tired just looking at all that! How incredibly motivating. I'm inspired to at least come up with 10 things I want to do this year!

KcomeKarolina said...

wow! cool list!




xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/