Friday, January 21, 2011

Something funny and something cute...

Who does like funny and cute, right?

So for something funny, I always check out what Elaine and Gary are up to over at Catalog Living.  They take photos from Pottery Barn, West Elm, Anthropologie and all those other catalogs I love getting in my mail box, and point out the funniest things.  If you aren't already a fan, you should check out their RSS, cracks me up every time!


And for something cute, no surprise, here are my little ones, Charlie and Sawyer!  Are they adorable or what!?

Happy Friday!!!

XOXO

14 comments:

Bri said...

Adorable puppies!

Dee Stephens said...

Your pups are presh!

Paislea Elyse said...

awe! i love your puppies!!

allister bee blog

{av} said...

I'm not normally a puppy person--I have kitty babies--but your little ones are perfect. xoxo {av}

Marian said...

Oh gosh, this made me laugh. These last 2 hours of work should be a breeze now that I have that site to surf through:)

Pia said...

Oh my, Catalog Living is hilarious!
And pictures of puppies are always welcome. :)

Impulsive Addict said...

I want to kiss their faces right off!! SOOO CUTE!

Have a fabulous weekend~

April said...

The funny ... totally funny! Ha ha! I will never look at catalogs the same.
And your little ones are so very cute! Makes me wanna go get a little dog of my own (I currently have a 65-pound Husky who is not so little and does not like to get dressed up in cute little sweaters).
Happy Weekend!!

Vegan Chick Pea said...

Those puppies are precious!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Haha! That's great!!!!

jamie-lee said...

your puppies are just adorable! x

Anna Katrina said...

those puppies are so so cute



stop by sometime<3
http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

Petchie said...

Awwww! Your little puppies are the cutest thing that I have ever seen!!

xoxo
Petchie

CaSaundraLeigh said...

That website is hilarious--love it! Thanks for sharing :-) Made me laugh!