Monday, January 10, 2011

The New Season of the Bachelor! Who will Brad Womack pick, or not pick, this time!?

So are you watching the Bachelor this go around?  I didn’t watch Brad Womack’s first season, but of course I heard about him not picking either girl.  After all his soul searching, does he deserve to be the Bachelor?  Probably not, I’m actually not really sure why he was picked in the first place, he doesn’t seem that fantastic to me but maybe he’ll win me over… I guess we will see.  

But I’m in it for the drama (and the cheesiness) and when that’s what you are looking for, you just can’t go wrong with the Bachelor. 

I think my favorite line from last week’s show was from Renee:
 
"I have a great sense of humor. I don't life too seriously, as you can see I have no shoes on.”

But that’s was about all poor Renee got to say as other girl kept stealing him away.   I guess her smooth shoes line didn’t work because she got eliminated.




If I had to bet on who Brad will propose to (and you know he better man up this time!) I would bet on Emily.  She’s gorgeous and seems genuine, and a heck of a lot less loco than some of these chicas. 



And if you are anything like me, you are curious what Emily’s fiancé, Ricky Hendrick, looked like. Well, kinda like 30 rock's Kenneth… see for yourself:



So who do you think will win Bachelor??

XOXO
photos via abc.com

10 comments:

Joanna said...

I hope he picks Emily too! She's adorable~

Fashion Meets Food said...

I dont watch this but my best friend called me to tell me she wanted him to pick Emily so thats who I want him to pick lol

xo

Faith said...

i don't watch this show but everyone who blogs wants Emily to win!

Kristin said...

I really like Emily but I dont think he will end up with her.... I think he will end up with a brunette for some reason. But we shall see! Happy Monday!

Vegan Chick Pea said...

I've never watched this show before, but you made it look fun with the captions.

~KS said...

I don't watch much TV- I seem to spend too much time at the office. But these dating reality shows always intrigue me.... I even thought about applying to be on one once.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I never watched his first season either but I'm thinking he may find someone this time around. I don't know who but someone...

Jammer said...

I didn't see the first season but obviously heard all about it. I've been watching so far but am having a little trouble getting sucked in! The drama and craziness is the best though!

Kelly said...

I hope Emily wins too! She seems real and like a great fit!
I just found your blog, I love finding other bloggers from MN. (I am in the TC too)

Anonymous said...

Emily is a bitch and he will feel it soon!!!!!!!!!
She is very beautiful, but she knows how to screw a man's life :)