Monday, January 17, 2011

Fruity and funny Friday! Dinner & Drinks at Kokomo's and David Alan Grier at House of Comedy ~ Mall of America

One good part about living in Minnesota in January is you can still go to Mall of America and get amazing tropical drinks so you feel like you are someplace much more exotic! The drinks were so pretty and paradise-y that I had to take some snapshots.



We even shared a fishbowl filled with 50 oz of yummy, fruity goodness.


I wish I would have taken more photos... is it too late for a New Years resolution?  I got to see some of my friends who I love hanging out with and I don't get to see nearly enough... and I really should have gotten a group shot!

After dinner, we went to see David Alan Grier do stand-up at the House of Comedy, so much fun!

http://www.esquire.com/cm/esquire/images/david-alan-grier-WI-1108-lg-93734672.jpg

XOXO

7 comments:

Vegan Chick Pea said...

Awesome drink and awesome comedy! :)

Faith said...

those drinks look so yummy! i am always in the mood for tropical, fruity drinks! looks like a fun night!

Kinsey Michaels said...

that fish bowl is OUT OF CONTROL!! haha. looks like a lovely way to spend a wintery day :)

Kelly said...

Kokomo's is such a delicious place!! Those drinks look really tasty. Awesome weekend!!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

WOW! that drink looks so yummy!

CaSaundraLeigh said...

I love going to the MOA--especially in the winter! It does feel like you've escaped all things winter for awhile! Sounds like you had a fun night!

Kara said...

That fruit bowl is intense!