Saturday, December 11, 2010

Too much snow...

My super fun (and busy) Saturday has been slammed to a hault by a giant blizzard that made it almost impossible to do all the things I've been looking forward too :(

First, I NEEDED highlights, I've waited too long already but I had to cancel my appointment because the neighbor's SUV couldn't get out of our unplowed cul-de-sac. But I at least could reschedule that.

Then, I was supposed to go to my mom's for a pre-Christmas Christmas. Me and the boys were all loaded up and ready to go with our Spinach & Artichoke dip. It took about 10 minutes going back and forth to get out of the cul-de-sac, but then we couldn't even turn on to the street, there was just too much snow and it was blowing so much that all you could see was white. After a valiant effort, we had to turn around and go home. So I missed my uncle who was in from Oregon and my Grandparents. Hopefully, they will be over tomorrow for the Vikings game, except the Giants (who they are playing tomorrow) are stuck in Kansas City!

And now I'm missing a Christmas party with friends that is a blast every ysear, I even had Christmas outfits ready which now probably won't get worn... I guess maybe next year... (sigh)

Why does this blizzard have to come on a Saturday... I would feel much better if I just stuck at home during the week and had to work from home. 

Here's Charlie and Sawyer, checking out the new snow:





XOXO

12 comments:

Sera Pie said...

Sorry the snow threw a wrench in your plans. :/

But, on the bright side, super cute pictures of the pups!

Fashion Meets Food said...

bummer about the snow. We are suppose to get slammed here this weekend... not really looking forward to that. Love the pictures of the pups in the snow. Especially the last one.

xo

Perfect Peace said...

aw thats sad you weren't able to do those things! i miss that snow though... send some to me!

Joanna said...

Your pups are Too Cute!!!! Send some snow my way :)

Whitney said...

the snow where i live is supposed to start on sunday, and i have to travel out of town on monday night :(

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

The snow is just now starting to hit us! Sorry you had to change all your plans!

Jen said...

Oh my gosh; Charlie and Sawyer absolutely melt my heart! I can't believe all the snow you've gotten!

heart charlie said...

Oh my goodness! Such cute photos!!

ty said...

I'm have snow envy. BAD.

Vegan Chick Pea said...

The puppies in the snow are TOO cute. :-D

Faith said...

awww, so sorry that you had to miss out on all the fun because of all the snow. stinks. i am not looking forward to those wknds at all. if it happens during the week, i am more than happy for a snow day! :)

DSS said...

And here we've been praying for snow! I guess we had better be careful what we ask for :) C & S look absolutely thrilled to be in the snow!