Friday, November 5, 2010

Yay! It's friday!

I've been super busy so I've been slacking at the blogging, but I'm going to try to make more time for it, I swear.

Happy birthday to Steph over at A Day in the Life of a Grad Student's Wife, she's 27 today!  She's one of my favorite bloggers so you have to check her out!  Her and her hubby are big Randy Moss fans, just like me, and I'm so bummed he's leaving Minnesota... AGAIN!

Here's a video I LOVE this week, seriously I have listened to his song everyday :)



I had a super fun Halloween and I'll be getting some pictures of that up soon.

Happy Friday!!

XOXO

4 comments:

Chrissi said...

My hubby heard my listening to that video & was so amped up...he loves Randy Moss :) thanks for making his morning. have a super friday!

Steph S. said...

OHhhh LORDY i'm laughing so hard I'm crying! I've heard about this all week, but knew it would crack me up and embarrass me to death - after all, I love that man! But his mouth.. wow. HAHAHAHA This is awesome! One of my favorite bday "gifts" so far! :D

Dee Stephens said...

We've missed you!

Sera Pie said...

Have a great weekend, dearie!