Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sparks Fly ~Taylor Swift

Sparks Fly ~Taylor Swift picture photo weheartit
Sparks Fly ~Taylor Swift pretty picture
Sparks Fly ~Taylor Swift picture photo weheartit drop everything and meet me in the rain
Sparks Fly ~Taylor Swift picture photo green eyes
Sparks Fly ~Taylor Swift picture photo image
Sparks Fly ~Taylor Swift picture photo weheartit fireworks
Sparks Fly ~Taylor Swift picture photo kiss me
Sparks Fly ~Taylor Swift picture photo weheartit flowers pretty
Sparks Fly ~Taylor Swift picture photo gorgeous beautiful blonde


Lyrics and images via taylorswift.com and tumblr.com

Sparks Fly

By Taylor Swift
The way you move is like a full-on rainstorm
And I'm a house of cards
You're the kind of reckless that should
Send me running but
I kinda know that I won't get far

And you stood there in front of me
Just close enough to touch
Close enough to hope you couldn't see what I was thinking of

Drop everything now
Meet me in the pouring rain
Kiss me on the sidewalk
Take away the pain
Cause I see sparks fly
Whenever you smile
Get me with those green eyes baby
As the lights go down
Give me something that'll haunt me when you're not around
Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile

My mind forgets to remind me
You're a bad idea
You touch me once and it's really something
You find I'm even better than
You imagined I would be
I'm on my guard for the rest of the world, but with you
I know it's no good
And I could wait patiently
But I really wish you would

Drop everything now
Meet me in the pouring rain
Kiss me on the sidewalk
Take away the pain
Cause I see sparks fly
Whenever you smile
Get me with those green eyes baby
As the lights go down
Give me something that'll haunt me when you're not around
Cause I see sparks fly
Whenever you smile

I'll run my fingers through your hair
And watch the lights go wild
Just keep on keeping your eyes on me
It's just wrong enough to make it feel right
And lead me up the staircase
Won't you whisper soft and slow
I'm captivated by you baby like a fireworks show

Drop everything now
Meet me in the pouring rain
Kiss me on the sidewalk
Take away the pain
Cause I see sparks fly
Whenever you smile
Get me with those green eyes baby
As the lights go down
Give me something that'll haunt me when you're not around
Cause I see sparks fly
Whenever you smile

Sparks fly, oh baby smile
And the sparks fly

XOXO

22 comments:

Signe said...

This is a great song and I love the pictures :)

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

i like how u did the lyrics with the pics - CUTE!!!

PS .. would like to invite you and all to come and ENTER to WIN FREE PHOTOGRAPHY HERE .. if your interested of course!

*kiss kiss*
Erika @ ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Lacey in the City said...

Great song!!! I love the whole album...the song that has the lyrics "I was enchanted to meet you..." LOVE that one!

ty said...

I loveloveSUPERlove these!!

Sarah Ann said...

Love this!

drollgirl said...

this girl is all the rage!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I haven't heard this song yet - I'll have to check it out!

It's really funny/random but whenever I hear the Nelly song I think of you and your post a few months back lol!

Ashley said...

I love this! Great song!

Jammer said...

Love the pictures@! And the doggie outfits below are too cute!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love this song!!!

Marie said...

I haven't heard the song but the images with the lyrics definitely made me want to!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Pop Champagne said...

I haven't heard this song yet, but I imagine that I will like it like all other taylor swift songs because they all sound similar... so you like one you like them all!

Jenny Morris said...

taylor swift is definitely a secret love but with you i want to gush! i was so excited for her new album to come out, and was listening to rough takes of sparks fly on youtube before it came out!

Anna Walker said...

Please tell me this isn't the song about John Mayer!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

charm said...

i sooo love it:))

Anonymous said...

uh-mazing!!

Anonymous said...

Whoever did this, is really brilliant.
thanks for that, it really made me smile :D
sorry im anonymous, i dont have an account or anything, but there well goood!

CinnamonXCookie said...

This is cool! Where did you get the pictures, I mean what did you type on google or something? Hope to hear from you~!

love jenny xoxo said...

http://weheartit.com has lots of cool images

Anonymous said...

Awesome song :D

โหลดเพลงฟรี said...

I haven't heard this song yet, but I imagine that I will like it like all other taylor swift songs because they all sound similar... so you like one you like them all!

A smily-girl :) said...

coolllllll... love it :D