Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lauren Conrad at Mall of America

I wouldn't call myself a die-hard Hills or Laguna Beach fan, but I do think Lauren Conrad is gorgeous and has an amazing sense of style.


So when one of my girlfriends ask me to go to her book signing at the Mall of America, I thought why not! So we got our books and got in line.
She was about 25 minutes late, and some people had been waiting to see for about 11 hours!  I just went after work, so I didn't have to wait that long, but I was still getting annoyed that it was taking so long. 

But she was very sweet and we asked her a few questions...
1. What do you do for skin care (my girlfriend is an esthetician)?
Kate Somerville skin care clinic in West Hollywood
2. What do you never leave home without?
She has a necklace she always wears
3. When does the new show start on MTV and what is the name?
She said that she didn't know that yet, but they started filming that day... maybe we'll be on tv!


XOXO

16 comments:

MJ said...

Cute! I love that she seems genuine! You're lucky you got to meet her!

How is her book?

She does always look so great. I'd love to raid her, or Whitney's closet.

Morgan said...

Love her! Her Kohl's line is adorable!

Brandi said...

So jealous! Love her!! I haven't read any of her books yet but do plan to! Love her clothing line at Kohl's!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

How fun she is so gorgeous! I've always wanted to do a book signing thingy and get a book signed by someone but I always think it's silly. Maybe I'll attend the next one!

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

Love her :)!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

How cool!!! That's so neat that you got to meet her!

style'n said...

oh how fun and I love that you asked questions. I was in urban outfitters last week and saw her book in there and I picked it up and browsed for a minute-it looked pretty good and well written. And I love your banner! naina

Faith said...

i am the biggest fan of LC! love her. wish i could have gone! can't wait for her new show, yes, i am a lil lame.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Fun! I loved both shows and The Hills just wasn't the same without her. I am excited for her new show, although I haven't heard what it's about yet.

Since I live in LA (same general neighborhhod as where the Hills was filmed) I loved getting restaurant ideas through the show :)

Kinsey Michaels said...

aw, Lauren looks so sweet. So cool that you had a chance to meet her. I love that she is so humble and comes out to meet her fans. I have heard good things about her book.

Syndal said...

aah! i can't believe I missed this!!

CMae said...

I'm glad I got to see a recent picture of her..I wasn't sure if a pic I saw in a magazine a week ago with her shortened hair was a recent picture or not. I'm actually not a fan of her Kohls line, but but I think she is SOOO pretty and does dress effortlessly sheik!

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

i saw her on Wendy Williams a couple days ago - she's cute!

Kelly said...

I'm not a huge fan of the shows either, but I think she is drop dead gorgeous and seems really sweet! Was it loud?? Whenever I shop at Forever21 at the MOA I feel soooo bad for their employees because they're RIGHT there in the thick of the crowds (being by the side of the rotunda :-P) Looks like you had fun!!

Kristin said...

Can't believe some waited 11 hours! thats a bit much. But its still very cool you got to meet her!

Jamie said...

How fun! I've always been an LC fan, I bet it was cool "meeting" her! :] Love your blog.