Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dead or Alive Singer - Pete Burns - goes WAY too far with plastic surgery

I love the movie 'the Wedding Singer.' Adam Sandler sings 'You Spin Me Round' during the opening credits.  Florida & Ke$ha sample this song too in their song 'Right round"

If you haven't seen Dead or Alive's original video, you should, it's pretty hilarious:




but the lead singer, Pete Burns, is a plastic surgery Frankenstein! Take a look at his transformation...

Pete Burns before and after picture plastic surgery
Pete Burns before and after picture plastic surgery
Via here and here

yikes! Pete was married to a woman for 28 years, prior to their divorce in 2006. Just a few month later, Pete Burns married his Michael Simpson

Pete Burns before and after picture plastic surgery
  via

Pete was also on Celebrity Big Brother and Celebrity Wife Swap (UK style)... can we please have those show in the US?!?

Anyways, Pete's face looks so gross and so painful, I just don't get how any sane person could do this to themselves...

XOXO

22 comments:

Erika ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

EKKKKKKK .. that's all i gotta say

Marian said...

Um, that is pretty bad. And he was actually a very lovely man back in the day...a tad feminine, but nonetheless, had nice skin and good bone structure (ummm...did I really just say good bone structure). Its such a shame he had to do all that

Amber said...

Ummm that's disgusting. Wow - I didn't realize how bad he had gotten. Yikes!!!!

Crazy Shenanigans said...

Oh my gosh! She went from really pretty to freakishly weird!

Marie said...

Oh. My. Gosh.

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Fashion Meets Food said...

wow that's tragic.

xo

Mimi said...

oh my gosh, me either, i don't get it! doesn't he realize that he looked wayyyyyyy better before? it's really sad.

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Dee Stephens said...

It's like Heidi Montag all over again!

AllyRae said...

oh my. I don't even know how to respond to those pictures. Yikes!

this free bird said...

Okay try not to judge but in my "younger years" I completely partied my head off while that song was playing in the background. I might've even danced on a table to it.

(hangs head in shame and departs)

xoxo,
Carrie

Nikosmommy said...

I remember this video from when I was a kid.
Shocking to see how unusual he looks today! What is it with people overhauling themselves...but not for the better?! (um, hello Carrot Top!!?)

Punctuation Mark said...

looks more like a puppet than a person... quite scary!

CMae said...

I agree with the Heidi Montag comment!!! Def scary what people "don't see" themselves as...

ag. said...

wow, that seriously is insane. i don't know why you'd want to look like that but to each his own, i guess!

ps LOVE your blog header! such cute photos!

Steph S. said...

EWWWW that's one of the worst i've ever seen. It didn't go well with my lunch! LOL

Anna Walker said...

Oh my gosh! That's so freaky! It should make people think twice about plastic surgery!

Dani @ OK, Dani said...

oh my gosh it hurts to look at him. her.

love your blog found it today.

xo,
Dani
www.okdani.com

Anonymous said...

he used to look so much better in the 80s why would you do that to yourself??

Anonymous said...

Well it's tragic but he's still great.

Igrayne said...

I agree and I cannot understand it for the life of me. Pete Burns was BLESSED with natural goods looks in the extreme. He was as beaufiful as a man ever gets without doing anything to himself! How many guys would have LOVED to look as he once did? Now, well, I hope he's somehow made himself happy, because it looks to me as if he's put himself through hell for nothing...

flow said...

he's starting to look a lot like cher

Anonymous said...

Omg! Totally botched! :(
He was the hottest guy back in the 80's
His hair was awesome Too. He screwed up.