Thursday, September 9, 2010

Go Vikings! (and Lady Gaga Drag Beach Volleyball Team!)

Tonight is the first real game of the season for the Vikes!  I'm a little nervous because last time we played the New Orleans Saints in the playoffs they were big jerks who were tough with Brett Favre just because they were big jerks.  We all know Brett Favre is kinda old so it's completely not right to intentionally try to hurt him :(  And I think it's unfair that we at the Saints home turf instead of at the Dome.  So if Jared Allen sacks Drew Brees (which sounds like the name of a deodorant instead of a quarterback... don't you think?) and he's a little rough, I won't even care :)


We are watching it with friends tonight, which definitely makes football more fun! 

P.S. This is what it will take to get me to play a sport... I think I would actually enjoying playing with this Lady Gaga Drag Beach Volleyball Team:



XOXO

19 comments:

Erika ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

ENJOY the game love!! - i'm a Giants fan :o)

Kristin said...

Were watching the game with friends tonight too! SO pumped! Let the excitement/heartbreak/hope/anger that is the Vikings season begin! I love that pic of Brett with the dog. Makes our QB look real tough....hopefully the Saints D-line hasn't seen that!

Lulu said...

Uh oh, I thought we were getting along so well. I don't think we can go out anymore since you're hating on my Saints. Bummer. :(

(Enjoy the game!)

Marcie said...

The volleyball video is hilarious! I love watching sports with friends. It makes it so much more exciting.

xo M

Pop Champagne said...

LOL lady gaga drag queen, man that's funny.

April said...

Ummm ... that video is a bit disturbing. Ha ha!! Thanks for visiting my blog!! xoxo

style'n said...

ha ha this is great...look at all that purple!!!

~KS said...

Hmmmmm.... you're lucky I think you're so awesome... cuz otherwise, we might not be able to be friends anymore. I'm a HUGE Packers fan, which means Brett is on my hit list. Perhaps we can have a little friendly football rivalry this season :)

drollgirl said...

drew brees?! what a silly name! but i wouldn't say that to his face!

Jenny DB said...

Lady Gaga beach volleyball!!??? OMG ridiculous!!!!!! hahA

The Zhush said...

Volleyball has never been so funny!

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Eh... not a football fan. Sorry! I'm a baseball girl and the Twins totally have my heart!

P.S. Still on the wrong side of the river even if it is only a few minutes. I miss being able to say I'm a Minnesota girl!

Marie Z. said...

LOVE the Lady Gaga drag queens!

Crazy Shenanigans said...

That Lady Gaga video was the best ever!!!!! Haha!!

Anna Walker said...

THE VIKINGS WILL BE BEAT BY THE SAINTS!!!!



I am actually not holding my breath on this one, because one of my best guy friends who is always right, likes the vikings but still, a girl can hope!

Sera Pie said...

Lady Gaga beach volleyball brought a smile to my face, how silly!

Join the Gossip said...

Uh oh...I'm a huge Drew Brees fan LOL! I'll forgive you since we won ;)

Regan said...

Haha, wow! Funny video!

Random Musings Of My Life said...

Oh my goodness that was so funny!