Thursday, August 5, 2010

'Triumph Inspiration Award 2010' lingerie design competition in Tokyo

I love how crazy the runways can be. This lingerie outfit, titled "Pasta" caught my attention. Do you think we'll spot Orlando Bloom's new bride Miranda Kerr sporting the marinara sauce-stains around her mouth at the 2010 Victoria's Secret runway show?



Who knew that your Halloween decoration and fanny packs can get even more use when you add them to your lingerie?

I think these next two designs are pretty cute. The mirror one definitely reminds me of Lady Gaga, but honestly she would probably wear any of these, except some she would have to Gaga-up a little

The winner is also pretty cute, it's titled "The Woods"

XOXO

Photo Source: Reuters

14 comments:

Erika ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

DEFINATLY Lady Ga-ga will LOVE these - i dunno about the 'normal' gal tho ..

and ps - i thought $65 for a pedicure was outragous! haha - guess i'm cheap when it comes to things like that

style'n said...

Yes this reminds me of your last post. This is crazy fashion!
naina

Miss Chelsea said...

"baby I love your spaghetti" haha

Amber said...

Oh my goodness - this is some crazy fashion! :) Taking lingerie to a whole new level!

Pop Champagne said...

haha awesome, yes I agree first one is spegetti with tomato sauce inspired... second one is like... zena the warrior pricess inspired. Oh Zena was so much fun to watch!

Jen said...

Haha, the first one just made me laugh!

Lulu said...

Oh these have Lady Gaga written all over them. The Pasta and Halloween are too weird, the others I could "maybe" get used to.

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

Oh my gosh, these are so funny! I wouldn't put it past Lady Gaga or someone equally fearless to try this on a red carpet!

bananas. said...

hmmm interesting! i wouldn't be surprised to see gaga rockin one of those outfits in the near future.

Crazy Shenanigans said...

Haha, I had no idea there was even such a competition!

Faith said...

this is hilarious! besides gaga i can't imagine anyone wearing this stuff, lol.

drollgirl said...

wow! WOW! some of these are rather entertaining, no?

Cheryl: Oh to Be a Muse said...

although it's kinda weird, i love the pink one with the flowers and the last one too. :)

i follow you now; feel free to check out my blog and follow me too.

http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

so weird!!